How to buy $XPND on QuickSwap: The Ultimate Guide
The Time Raiders in-game currency $XPND is now listed on QuickSwap! — here’s what you need to know:
QuickSwap is a decentralized exchange and automated market maker on the Polygon Network. It’s a copy of Uniswap and offers the same liquidity pool model. Users add pairs of tokens to liquidity pools and earn transaction fees from others who swap their tokens using the pools.
The speed and low fees provided by the Polygon Network have made QuickSwap very popular. It’s also compatible with the Ethereum blockchain standards, making it easy to swap ERC-20 tokens like $XPND. There is, however, always the risk of impermanent loss.
If you are new to QuickSwap and want to learn how to buy $XPND quickly and easily, then simply follow the steps below.
How to buy $XPND on QuickSwap?
- Go to QuickSwap
- Using the contract address, find the $XPND token in the drop down list. The $XPND contract address is: 0x03f61137BFb86be07394f0FD07a33984020F96D8
3. You should see the screen below. Enter the amount of $XPND you want to buy. Then click “Swap”.
4. Check the details before clicking “Confirm Swap” to confirm the transaction.
5. You have successfully bought $XPND tokens on QuickSwap! Simply click “Close” now.
6. Then you can follow the progress of the purchase on Polygonscan. Simply enter the tx and check to see when it completes.
And That’s It!
$XPND token is listed on QuickSwap
Token contract: 0x03f61137BFb86be07394f0FD07a33984020F96D8
About Time Raiders
Time Raiders is a Time Travel, Play-To-Earn NFT & Crypto Game.
Players travel through time and fight enemies to find loot. They can use these precious resources to power up their characters and weapons, craft them into new items, or sell them on the player-to-player market.
Everything in the game is an NFT that can be traded for Xpendium ($XPND), Time Raiders’ native in-game utility token.
🚨 🦖 Only Trust Time Raiders Official Social Channels 🦖🚨