5 Thoughts on Gotham 2.4, “Strike Force”
Well, that was a step back. The first three episodes of the season had a drive that was sorely lacking for most of the first season, as I’ve discussed. This episode, however, was much more reminiscent of the latter: unfocused, too busy, not interesting.
- Michael Chiklis’s Captain Barnes comes into the GCPD promising changes…. where has that plot point been used before?
Bet he succeeds!
- I’m a big James Frain fan, but his Theo Galavan, to this point, is a bore.
- Speaking of a bore, so glad to have another Bruce Wayne plot starting up!
- The Nygma/Kringle storyline is rather sweet right now, if you ignore the whole murdery beginnings.
I’m sure it’ll return to creepyland soon, but their date was sweet.
- The Penguin has been the strongpoint of the series so far, but tonight’s episode made him just another victim.
Don’t screw him up, Gotham. Don’t make everything garbage.