Cooking Time: 15 Mins
Serving: 5–6 Modaks
- 1 packet chopped or grated khoya (I used Milky Mist unsweetened khoya 200gms)
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar (adjust sugar according to taste)
- Add 3–4 pieces of any chocolate or 2 tablespoons of chocolate sauce.
- Oil to grease the Modak molds (You can give it any other shape on your own)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence or a pinch of cardamom powder(optional)
- Chopped dry fruits (optional)
- Heat a pan. Keep the flame low and add the grated/chopped mawa.
- Keep stirring for a minute. The mawa will start melting.
- When mawa starts melting, add sugar and cocoa powder and stir for a minute.
- Add chocolate pieces or chocolate sauce. Give it a good mix. Taste a little and adjust the sugar content.
- Add vanilla essence or cardamom powder.
- Keep stirring until the mixture starts leaving the pan. Switch off the gas and allow the mixture to cool.
- Make small balls and put them in the mold.
Comment below if you liked the recipe