Ingredients (2 glasses of water)
- Lemon Juice — 1 lemon atleast
- Sugar — 4 spoons
- Cranberry juice — 1/2 glass
The quantity of the ingredients depends on your taste.
- Bring granulated sugar and 1 cup water to a boil in a medium pan over high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. You can dissolve in regular water as well, but it will take more time to dissolve. Put atleast 4 spoons on sugar in 2 glasses of water and then add more according to taste.
- Add lemon juice (according to taste), cranberry juice in the same water. Adjust the color of the lemonade by adding more cranberry juice.
- To serve, add ice cubes to fill and garnish with lemon slices.
If you liked the recipe, comment below.