This blog post quickly explains the easiest and most convenient way to set up a wallet to receive TXL (ERC20) tokens — with the Trust Wallet App. For advanced users and higher token amounts, we recommend a hardware wallet (i.e. Ledger).
How to Receive Tixl Tokens with Trust Wallet?
In case you don’t have a hardware wallet, we recommend to use Trust Wallet. Trust Wallet is a mobile app that works for both iOS and Android.
To receive Tixl tokens with Trust Wallet follow these steps:
1. Download the app from the app store depending on your mobile operating system.
2. Complete the app onboarding until you see your cryptocurrency overview. Safely store your recovery phrase; if you lose this, there’s no way to access your tokens anymore. You should then see some default tokens that have been added automatically (currently BTC, ETH, and BNB).
3. Press the icon at the top right corner.
4. Search for “Tixl Token”. You will find the TXL ERC20 token (do NOT use the old MTXLT BEP2 token). Switch the token “on”. Close the search menu
5. You will now find Tixl in your cryptocurrency overview. To get your address for receiving Tixl tokens, press the Tixl list entry and you will see some buttons for sending and receiving Tixl tokens. Now press the receive button.
6. You will see your Ethereum address together with a QR-code. Do not write off the screen (one wrong character and your tokens are sent to the wrong address) but instead copy to the clipboard on your phone by pressing the “Copy” button. In case you want to paste it into some field/form on your desktop computer (e.g. to buy TXL with Transak on our website), send it from your phone by Airdrop, Bluetooth, email or other communication channels.