About TLA CEE
Founded in 2017 as a regional working group of Tech London Advocates (TLA), TLA CEE aims to connect entrepreneurs, talents, startups, SMEs, corporations and organisations from countries in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region to the London tech environment and global tech hubs.
At TLA CEE, we are the Central & Eastern European (CEE) working group of Tech London Advocates (TLA). We are committed to sharing information and news (events, competitions, M&As, funding, startup launches and success, innovation hubs/accelerators/incubators, etc.) related to the tech ecosystem in the CEE region, and enabling our members (at TLA, we call them advocates) to devote their time pro-bono to the development of the regional ecosystem, and to connect it with London and other global tech hubs.
TLA CEE is focusing on all major tech verticals such as AI, Digital Health, Insurtech, Wealth Management, IoT, Fintech, Food Tech, Edutech, Sports Tech, Marketing Tech, Connected Commerce, Hospitality, City Tech and Digital Media.
Headquartered in Budapest and supported by the TLA team in London, TLA CEE’s annual activities for 2018 soon in order to achieve the following objectives:
- Promote and connect entrepreneurs, startups, SMEs, corporations and organisations from countries in the CEE region to the London tech environment and global tech hubs
- Help find business opportunities in the CEE region for startups, entrepreneurs, SMEs and corporations in the London tech scene that are interested in exploring this region
- Connect the London tech scene and global tech hubs with talents from the CEE region
- Initiate collaboration between interested parties from CEE and global tech hubs, via the connection with other TLA working groups and Global Tech Advocates (GTA) branches
- Highlight tech achievements in the CEE region
Our planned activities in 2020
- Q1-Q4 2020 — Growing the TLA CEE regional leadership team and signing up new partners.
- Q1-Q4 2020 — Regular event attendance and activity on our TLA CEE blog, Twitter and LinkedIn page. Monthly newsletters received by our Advocates.
- Q2 2020 — Planned launch of our dedicated TLA CEE LinkedIn group.
- Q3-Q4 2020 — Planned launch of TLA CEE’s new regional event series and our brand new website.
Joining as an advocate is easy and free, and this opportunity is available to any startups/scaleups, entrepreneurs, business owners, experts, managers, key-opinion leaders and influencers who are based in the CEE region, in London or in other tech hubs. Being an advocate just means that our advocates become ambassadors for TLA CEE, receive our monthly newsletter, follow and share our social activities on Twitter and LinkedIn. They are welcome to join our events and introduce other advocates.
Contact our friendly team to learn more and if you are based in London or any of the CEE countries!