2016 eSports Review and 50 Brands By Category
TNL Take: This week The Next Level reflected on eSports growth in 2016 and where it could be going in 2017.
The first 2 weeks have already seen a flurry of deals just within Pro Sports:
- Jan 3: FC Copenhagen Signs Counter-Strike Team
- Jan 6: Finnish team SJK Seinäjoki Signs FIFA Athlete
- Jan 9: Milwaukee Bucks Owner Confirms eSports Team FlyQuest
- Jan 9: Miami Heat Acquire Stake In eSports Team Misfits
- Jan 10: Lionsgate Invests In eSports Team Immortals
Here’s a roundup of the reviews and the folks at alistdaily were kind enough to categorize the 50 Brands by Category which you’ll find below.
- Taco Bell
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Carl’s Jr.
- Slim Jim
- Mountain Dew
- Reese’s Puffs
- Pizza Hut
- Hot Pockets
- Domino’s Pizza
- Bud Light
- Quest Nutrition
- 20th Century Fox
- Sony Pictures
- Gemini Trust
- St. George
- Turtle Wax Pro
- Credit Karma
- EXCLUSIVE: THE NEW ESPORTS DEMOGRAPHIC
- EXCLUSIVE: INTERVIEW WITH HOUSTON ROCKETS DIRECTOR OF ESPORTS DEVELOPMENT: SEBASTIAN PARK
- TNL ESPORTS PODCAST 014
- RECENT ESPORTS INVESTMENTS
Thanks for sharing your time! Hit the ❤️ if you liked this.