The release of the Tokenbox platform with the running Portfolio Service has laid a solid foundation for further product development and organic growth in the usage and utility of TBX tokens. And now is the best time to take care of the long-term success of TBX tokens.
The Tokenbox team has decided to offer to all platform clients as well as TBX token holders an interesting proposal. We invite you to participate in the development of a liquidity pool of TBX tokens on decentralized exchange protocol Uniswap.
Pools are smart contracts on which TBX and ETH are stored and can be swapped. Each exchange transaction generates fees for the members of the pool according to their shares in that pool.
A significant increase in the volume of TBX and ETH in the pool will bring significant benefits for all TBX holders. The liquidity of the TBX token will increase, while you will receive commission income. If you decide to get your TBX and ETH back, you can do it any time you wish.
Uniswap trading pair for TBX/ETH
All liquidity providers on Uniswap will share the fees collected for every swap transaction according to their share in the liquidity pool. You will get 0.3% from every swap. Forever! When you add liquidity you are given pool tokens representing your position (share). These tokens automatically earn fees and can be redeemed at any time.
How pool tokens earn fees? When traders swap TBX for ETH or vice versa then 0.3% of the swapped amount will be provided to the TBX-ETH pool. So the amount of both assets TBX and ETH connected to your share in the pool will increase during the time.
In the table below you can see an examples of how is your added liquidity can collect fees based on pool size and trading volumes:
Risk notification: Pool members should note that the TBX to ETH ratio in the pool is always 1:1 in value equivalent. If the price of TBX increases, i.e. a TBX token is bought for ETH, then amount of TBX in the pool becomes smaller and ETH is larger. The opposite is true — if the price of TBX decreases, the pool members will own more TBX and less ETH.
Here is a brief instruction on how you can join the TBX-ETH pool on Uniswap:
How to add liquidity into the TBX-ETH pool at Uniswap
When you add liquidity you are given pool tokens representing your position (share). These tokens automatically earn fees proportional to your share of the pool and can be redeemed at any time.
- Go to: https://uniswap.info/pair/0x4a484145b3D7AC2669A943AEa60f163f9EdE91a0
- Click + Add Liquidity
3. Click Connect Wallet
4. Choose the amount of input. You will see your share in the pool.
5. Confirm Supply
6. Use the provided link on etherscan web-site to check your transaction
7. Congratulations! Now you are a pool co-owner and the value of your share will grow with every swap.
8. If you want to get your assets back, you can do it any time you wish by clicking Remove. Removing pool tokens converts your position back into underlying assets at the current rate, proportional to your share in the pool. Accrued fees are included in the amount you receive.
9. You can control the value of your pool tokens using https://app.zerion.io/. It’s handy and absolutely safe!
Become a member of the pool at the current favorable price. Join the DeFi world with TBX!