Introducing Token Factory® — blockimmo’s smooth transition into a global asset tokenization provider
Zug 7th of June 2019 — In the past months we’ve seen a significant interest and increasing demand in the technological solution we’ve built with blockimmo, being an asset tokenization and trading solution, which can be applied to not only real estate but to various asset classes.
After a careful and in-depth analysis of the potential market we have made the strategic decision to rename the blockimmo from a legal entity name to Token Factory Switzerland Ltd. to fully leverage the potential of our state-of-the-art solution that we have already successfully applied to real estate and private equity.
Let’s have a look at what we’ve achieved so far:
- October 2018: Strong Legal Framework
- December 2018: Official Platform Announcement (Media Coverage)
- December 2018: Digital Company Shares — Part 1
- March 2019: First Property Tokenization and Transaction (Media Coverage)
- March 2019: First Whitelabel deal in the USA
- May 2019: Tokenization of our own equity — Digital Company Shares — Part 2
- April 2018: Introduction to our smart-contracts v1
- July 2018: Security Audit with New Alchemy
- August 2018: Technology Stack (Serverless)
- August 2018: Penetration testing with Hosho
- September 2018: Public Bounty Program with HackerOne
- January 2019: Introduction to our smart-contracts v2
- March 2019: First Dividend payout through our platform
- April 2019: Security Audit with Chain Security
Summarizing our achievements so far we are one of the few asset tokenization and trading providers worldwide with a proven production-ready solution, already executed for Real Estate and Private Equity.
Introducing: Token Factory
a decentralized asset digitalization provider for compliant fundraising, investor management and trading with liquidity — powered by Ethereum blockchain technology.
Token Factory offers a global, decentralized end-to-end solution for Tokenization as a Service. The digital representation of assets are recorded on the public Ethereum Blockchain. From initial offering to secondary trading with liquidity, Token Factory services covers investor onboarding, compliance and more.
Needless to say the blockimmo platform and brand will continue to exist and to be pushed within the digital asset team focused on real estate tokenization. The existing IMMO Tokenholders have been informed and remain digital shareholders of the mother company, now with a much broader scope and target audience.
“The Era of Tokenization” will completely reshape the financial system as we currently know it, and we are at the forefront developing products that continue to push us closer and closer to mass adoption.
This is a first step towards our mission to become a global service provider for asset digitalization. We are currently working on various asset tokenization projects and potential strategic partnerships, which will be announced to the public soon, so stay tuned!
Interested to work with us? Please visit our website and fill out the contact form with your details. Our offices are located in the historic Siemens Factory building in Zug, Switzerland and you are more than welcome to visit us.
Be the go to service provider for asset digitalization.