The Newsletter by Tokenize Xchange (Vol.126| March 2021)
Navigating Through The Current Crypto Market , 8PM SGT 18th March 2021 by Alson Chia
With the recent deep correction and volatile movements, how do we navigate through the storms in the upcoming year? Join Tokenize as Alson will be shedding some light on how to trade the markets and where are we now in the macro perspective!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WEBINAR.
Follow Tokenize Xchange on Telegram
Be a part of our Telegram channel to connect with other users, be informed about new updates, market trends and know-hows.
Join our Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/tkxannoucement
Our Dollar — Cost Averaging (DCA) Feature
DCA stands for Dollar — Cost Averaging, an investment strategy in which the total amount to be invested across periodic purchases of a target asset. The goal of DCA is to reduce the overall impact of volatility on the price of the target asset.
How does it work on Tokenize Exchange?
DCA feature allows you to automatically make purchases periodically (daily, weekly, monthly).
For example, you choose monthly option. Next, you will be able to choose which day of the month you want to buy. For instance, 1st day every month. Then, you’ll choose time, eg, 6 pm.
Then, at 6:00 PM 1st monthly, it will auto buy at whatever price (Auto place makes order).
For weekly option, it will process the same way, you must choose date and time. Then on exact time & date, it will execute the order.
Here is steps by steps to use DCA on Tokenize Xchange :
Step 1 : Go to the website then choose the market that you want to trade.
For example : If you want to trade BTC- USDT, click on BTC market
Step 2 : Click on “ Try our DCA “
If you want to buy USDT, click on “ try our DCA “.
Step 3 : Input investment amount, ask currency, repeat purchase ( Daily, Weekly, Monthly ), accumulate for and choose the date . After that, click on “ Start now “.
Step 4 : Confirm your DCA
A green notification will show when you complete the DCA
Commission for this feature is 1% applied to all membership!
Note: Time only specific only on hours.
Bitcoin Briefly Climbs Back Above $50K for First Time in Six Days
Bitcoin early Tuesday pushed above $50,000 for the first time in six days, as the largest cryptocurrency continued to recover from last week’s 21% sell-off, the most since the coronavirus-fueled rout of March 2020.
A combination of factors could have spooked some cryptocurrency traders, leading to last week’s 21% sell-off, the biggest for a seven-day stretch since March 2020.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust’s (GBTC) premium to its underlying asset flipped negative for the first time in years last week shortly before the market dipped, potentially signaling investors exiting the market.
- Goldman Sachs announced plans to restart its cryptocurrency trading desk, which some traders speculated could be bearish for the market simply because of the timing of Goldman’s initial launch of the desk at the market’s peak in 2017.
- Leading stable-coin issuer Tether was threatened with a 500 BTC ransom note to be paid to prevent the public release of supposed documents between Tether and its bank, Deltec.
But there’s also been a steady stream of bullish news:
- Cboe BZX Exchange filed to list shares of VanEck’s bitcoin ETF, kicking off the regulatory review process for an exchange-traded fund listing in the US.
- Goldman Sachs restarting its cryptocurrency trading desk is not bullish to many traders who see it as merely another indicator that more institutional traders and investors are showing interest in digital asset markets.
- Corporate buyers aren’t finished investing either, with bitcoin-laden MicroStrategy topping off its latest $1 billion investment with another $15 million purchase.
- Citigroup released a 108-page report about the cryptocurrency industry in which it said bitcoin is at a “tipping point” amid surging retail and institutional interest.
- PayPal is said to be in talks to acquire Curv, a cryptocurrency custody business, in a move that could position the payments giant to dive further into the crypto market.
MicroStrategy Keeps Stacking Sats With Additional $15M Bitcoin Buy
MicroStrategy (MSTR) still isn’t done buying bitcoin (BTC, -0.88%), although its latest purchase is significantly smaller than usual.
- The business intelligence firm announced its purchase of an additional 328 BTC for $15 million in cash on Monday.
- The business intelligence company’s latest investment comes less than a week after it spent over $1 billion on bitcoin.
- To date, MicroStrategy hold 90,859 BTC with an average purchase price of $24,063.
- That total is worth around $4.38 billion on the market at press time.
- CEO Michael Saylor tweeted the holdings had been bought for around $2.186 billion, meaning the firm is already sitting on a roughly $2 billion profit.
Subscribe to Tokenize Newsletter!
Don’t miss any updates regarding our latest features, events, and community activities. Subscribe now to get them delivered to your inbox.