The Newsletter by Tokenize Xchange (Vol.127| March 2021)
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐊𝐗 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝟖.𝟑.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 — 𝟗.𝟒.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
Exclusive! Grab the chance to earn free TKX just by signing up on our website or becoming our loyal user by accumulating traded value.
> FOR NEW USERS: 1 TKX
New users whose accounts are successfully verified from 0:00 Mar 8, 2021 to 0:00 Apr 9, 2021 (SGT) will automatically receive 1 TKX to your wallet.
> FOR LOYAL USERS: 10 TKX
The users who have traded the amount equivalent to 5,000 SGD on Tokenize from 0:00, 1 Jan 2021 to 0:00, 9 Apr 2021 (SGT) will automatically receive 10 TKX to your wallet.
Don’t miss this awesome offer and start trading with us now!
New Trading Pairs from 11 March 2021!
To make trading more fun, we have decided to add to our listings a number of hyped pairings this March. Feel free to reach out to our team if your favorite token has not been listed:
Access our website to take a look at other pairings.
* Pairs are only available for trading, except for DAI which has already been available for withdrawal and deposit. We would announce the launch of withdrawal and deposit for 1INCH, DOGE & ADA on our channels when ready.
Software Firm Meitu Buys $22M of Ether, $17.9M Bitcoin for Its Treasury
Hong Kong-listed Meitu Inc., which makes image and video processing software, said it has purchased $22 million in ether (ETH, -2.85%) (ETH) and $17.9 million of bitcoin (BTC, +0.86%) (BTC), making it the first time a firm has disclosed a major purchase of ETH for its treasury.
- Meitu said it bought 15,000 ETH and 379.1 BTC in open-market transactions on Friday.
- The purchases were made under the terms of a previously board-approved cryptocurrency investment plan that allows the company to invest in up to $100 million in crypto, financed by cash reserves other than any remaining proceeds from Meitu’s 2016 initial public offering.
- The company said that while buying crypto helps diversify its holdings away from cash, “more importantly, the board considers this a demonstration to investors and stakeholders that the group has the vision and determination to embrace technological evolution, and hence preparing its foray into the blockchain industry.”
- The company said it’s evaluating the feasibility of integrating blockchain technology into its overseas business, including launching Ethereum-based dapps. ETH is the native token of the Ethereum blockchain. It’s also evaluating potential investments in blockchain-based projects, many of which accept ETH as consideration for investment.
Bitcoin’s Breaks Above $54K Could Open Path to New Price Record
Bitcoin found support around the key psychological threshold of $50,000 and was changing hands above $54,000 at press time.
The largest cryptocurrency by market cap remains in an uptrend, defined by its 50-day, volume-weighted moving average.
- A successful break above $54,000 should open the door to the next resistance near February’s all-time high of roughly $58,000.
- Bitcoin’s uptrend remains intact with prices remaining above the gradually ascending 50-day volume-weighted moving average. Rising price floors indicate strong buying interest.
- High trading volume during the February sell-off was a sign of capitulation as buyers stepped in to defend support around the psychologically important $50,000 price level.
- The February sell-off looks similar to the January sell-off, although lower highs on the relative strength index (RSI) indicate slowing upside momentum.
- The RSI index bounced from neutral territory (a reading around 50), which supported price recoveries from January and February lows.
Paypal to Acquire Curv
PayPal said Monday it has agreed to acquire Israel-based Curv, a provider of cloud-based infrastructure for digital asset security.
The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed, but the payments giant said it plans to use its new purchase to “accelerate and expand its initiatives to support cryptocurrencies and digital assets.”
CoinDesk first reported the acquisition was in progress on March 2.
Subscribe to Tokenize Newsletter!
Don’t miss any updates regarding our latest features, events, and community activities. Subscribe now to get them delivered to your inbox.