The Newsletter by Tokenize Xchange (Vol.128| March 2021)
Tokenback for Membership Upgrade
A great chance to upgrade your membership with us from March 19 , 2021— April 19, 2021.
For those upgrade to Premium and Platinum will get 50% TKX back.
- For Premium members: A 80TKX tokenback for a 160TKX purchase.
- For Platinum members: A 400TKX tokenback for a 800TKX purchase and 800TKX stake.
WHY UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP?
Upgrading your account to Premium or Platinum, you get the chance to trade with discounted trading fees:
Fiat-Crypto: from 0.8 to 0.1–0.5%
Crypto-Crypto: from 0.25 to 0.1–0.2%
Crypto Withdrawal: from 0.02 to 0.01%
*** The tokenback processing time: from April 20, 2021 to April 30, 2021.
Navigating Through The Current Crypto Market , 8PM SGT 18th March 2021 by Alson Chia
With the recent deep correction and volatile movements, how do we navigate through the storms in the upcoming year? Join Tokenize as Alson will be shedding some light on how to trade the markets and where are we now in the macro perspective!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WEBINAR.
House Warming TKX Giveaway
Exclusive! Grab the chance to earn free TKX just by signing up on our website or becoming our loyal user by accumulating traded value.
> FOR NEW USERS: 1 TKX
New users whose accounts are successfully verified from 0:00 Mar 8, 2021 to 0:00 Apr 9, 2021 (SGT) will automatically receive 1 TKX to your wallet.
> FOR LOYAL USERS: 10 TKX
The users who have traded the amount equivalent to 5,000 SGD on Tokenize from 0:00, 1 Jan 2021 to 0:00, 9 Apr 2021 (SGT) will automatically receive 10 TKX to your wallet.
Don’t miss this awesome offer and start trading with us now!
*** The give-away processing time: from April 20, 2021 to April 30, 2021.
Bitcoin Hits New ATH of $61K
After a period of drops and consolidation since mid-February, Bitcoin has found its mojo again and soared to new all-time highs.
- In a move starting just after 10 a.m. UTC Mar. 13, the top cryptocurrency by market cap crossed $60,000 for the first time and hours later crossed $61,000 to set an all-time high of $61,556.59, according to the CoinDesk 20.
- “Institutional investment continues to build momentum with Chinese internet firm Meituthe latest to execute a Bitcoin treasury strategy, “ according to Jehan Chu, co-founder and managing partner of Kenetic, a Hong Kong-based trading firm.
- “Further, Beeple’s $69 milllion NFT record demonstrates the true power of crypto, adding curiosity and fuel to the retail fire. Expect volatility but a landing of $100k levels by Q3,” he said.
- The move passed the previous record of around $58,330 set on Feb. 21.
- After that, bitcoin had seen a retreat to as low as $43,000, amid uncertainty in the traditional markets over stimulus expectations and their affects on U.S. bond yields.
- Both stocks and cryptocurrencies across the board saw losses and sideways trading for several weeks, before rising again in the last eight days.
- The new high comes two days after President Joe Biden signed a massive $1.9 trillion stimulus program into law that is sending checks for $1,400 to many U.S. citizens. According to various media accounts, people have started receiving the checks, which could be another factor in bitcoin’s rise.
- U.S. Treasury yields have climbed back to over 12-month highs in the wake of the fresh stimulus. This time, however, bitcoin is showing resilience — contrary to the last week of February when prices fell by 20% amid rising yields.
- Bitcoin’s quick rise caused the liquidation of over $100 million in short positions in a matter of minutes, according to a tweet from Glassnode co-founder and chief technology officer, Rafael Schultze-Kraft.
- The move to $61,000 brought bitcoin’s market cap to $1.14 trillion — not far below the $1.385 trillion value of Google’s parent company, Alphabet, according to CompaniesMarketCap.com.
Social Tokens Crash After Reported Hack at Roll
A number of social tokens, or cryptocurrencies supporting online communities, tanked early Sunday after a reported security breach at Roll.
Tokens WHALE, RARE and PICA tanked more than 50% during the early European hours, according to data provider CoinGecko. Meanwhile, the RLY token of competing social money platform Rally spiked to all-time highs.
The founder of WHALE, a social coin underpinned by a basket of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), confirmed the hack on Twitter, stating that 2.17% of the coin’s supply has been compromised and the rest is secure in the cold storage.
Roll facilitates the sending and receiving of social money from Ethereum blockchain and within the Roll network.
According to MyCrypto.com, the malicious entity that executed the Roll hack is now sending hundreds of ether (ETH, +1.17%) to Tornado Cash, an Ethereum-based privacy tool used by hackers to cover tracks and withdrawn funds.
Subscribe to Tokenize Newsletter!
Don’t miss any updates regarding our latest features, events, and community activities. Subscribe now to get them delivered to your inbox.