Tokenlon Bi-Weekly (7th Feb — 18th Feb 2022)
Markets continue moving towards a bearish state, as we face rising interest rates this year. Tokenlon focuses on building and bringing to you exciting marketing campaigns. Read on to learn more about our progress for the past two weeks!
Product & Tech
Progress on limit order Layer 2
- Back-end research is completed and we move on to UI and design building from next week
“Market” tab UI upgrade
- We will bring you a new design for the market tab to make it more intuitive. The draft is currently in review and will be live soon
Tokenlon SDK Integration
- In communication with 3 potential partners to integrate Tokenlon SDK into their platforms, gained promising progress.
Completed integration of Uniswap V3 volume
- Users will now receive Uniswap V3 volume on the Tokenlon website to enjoy more trading pairs and better pricing
Resolving moonpay bug
- We have identified the bug with moonpay and are in the process of testing it again
Marketing & Community
Tokenlon x Unstoppable Domains NFT domain drop
From 15th Feb to 18th Feb we have given out free $50 UD credits to LON & xLON holders! Stay tuned for future campaigns as we bring you Web 3.0
Tokenlon bounty launch preparation
- Including the community in building up Tokenlon is a goal of the team this year. To achieve this goal, we have prepared a series of tasks that we would like the community to help execute. More will be shared soon
New token listings
- A new batch of token listings will be up soon! Stay tuned next week
Trading volume had a rebound, with weekly trading volume crossing the $100 million mark. However, the macro environment continues to be on a downward trend.
Based on the Tokenlon white paper, phase 1 of the team’s LON vesting has ended. The team has decided to stake the newly released LON tokens, as we continue to have confidence in LON.
With this, 66.7% of LON is being staked at an APY of 59.82%. Total LON in circulation is at 71,723,939.80 LON.
Work for the next two weeks
- Resume work to remove the minimum trade amount requirement
- New tokens listing
- Work on implementing the limit order function
- Bounty program announcement
- “Market” tab UI improvements
If you run into any questions or have any suggestions on Tokenlon, you are welcome to join our Discord group and chat with us.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.