Our TGE is taking place on March 14th; Here’s how to use the Sorted Dealroom and secure a bag of TRAXX
As you all may already know, TRAXX will be going live with a TGE via the Sorted Dealroom on March 14th, and we’ll be the first project on their platform.
Since The TRAXX token will soon be live on Sorted Dealroom, we thought it would be helpful to post an article that walks you through the steps of securing TRAXX tokens through the platform.
In summary, these are the steps one must go through to get whitelisted on Sorted Dealroom:
- If you are a new user, you will first have to finish the KYC/CTF (know your customer/counter-terrorism financing) to access the Sorted Dealroom. Sign up through our website or click this link to start your KYC process. For existing users, you can skip to point 6.
- Select the right option based on if you are investing as an individual or as a corporation.
- Fill in the required information with the authentic documents to complete the KYC/CTF process. (This step will require you to go through residential, facial and anti-money laundering (AML) checks. For the AML verification, you can provide any of the following documents: Bank Statements, Invoices, Contracts, Salary slips, Statements from brokerage accounts or Statements from verified crypto exchanges)
- Wait for a verification confirmation on your given email address.
- Once you get the confirmation email, click on the link provided in the email to fill out some remaining information so we can whitelist you to our platform.
- Once whitelisted, launch the Sorted Dealroom platform through our website or click here for easy access.
- Now you can login to the Sorted Dealroom with your whitelisted MetaMask wallet or WalletConnect wallet.
- View the live deals, look into the project details and do your own due diligence before you invest any amount into any project.
If you find it easier to follow instructions in a video, then watch this video for a better understanding.
Things to remember when submitting your documents:
- Upload high-quality documents that are readable and clear.
- Make sure all 4 corners of the document are visible.
- Do not upload documents that are blurry, cropped or edited.
Note: Currently, the Sorted Dealroom accepts only ETH-based USDT and BNB Chain-based BUSD.
If you still face issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any queries you have regarding the Sorted Dealroom.