San Francisco Sublease Market Update
Just a quick San Francisco sublease inventory update:
There are currently 155 sublease spaces totaling 2,096,158 square feet of available space down from 2,279,426 square feet as of July 25, 2016. The decrease can be attributed to a combination of strong demand for quality sublease space, recapture, and the pulling of space off the market.
Large sublease removals include:
- Irythm leased Practice Fusion’s space on a direct basis at 650 Townsend (60,864 square feet)
- FiveStars leased Switchfly’s sublease at 340 Bryant street (37,000 square feet)
- Inkling leased Airware’s sublease at 343 Sansome (30,955 square feet)
Notable sublease additions include:
- Twitter at 1 Tenth & 1355 Market (182,000 square feet)
- Metaswitch Technologies at 208 Utah Street (28,729 square feet)
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
P.S. Picture is of the sculpture in front of 303 2nd Street.