Introducing TomoP — TomoChain’s private protocol that helps protect your Identity (testnet mode)
Dear community members,
Just a month ago, TomoChain revealed the initial design draft for TomoP — TomoChain’s privacy protocol. Today, we are pleased to open another piece of the big puzzle: TomoP Public Testnet is going LIVE at 3:00 PM Singapore time on Saturday, February 29th, 2020.
TomoP — a protocol proposed by TomoChain for private transactions on the TomoChain public blockchain. TomoP allows creating anonymous transactions that hide all related information on value, sender, and receiver’s addresses to preserve the financial privacy of TOMO and tokens holders on TomoChain.
TomoP is the EVM-compatible private transaction protocol with very fast transaction speed that allows anonymizing the transaction sender in a transaction without requiring an intermediary.
TomoP’s first batch of features will include basic functions to deposit TOMO from your Public to Private wallet, send TOMO anonymously & withdraw tokens from your Private to Public wallet. Many more interesting features will be added in later phases of the Testnet.
Transaction fees for TOMO private transactions are as follows: :
- Deposit: 0.001 TOMO per deposit
- Send: normally 0.01 TOMO per transaction
- Withdraw: normally 0.01 TOMO per transaction
If you need any support from TomoChain team, please join our Telegram channel.
If you identify any bugs, security issues, errors in the documentation, or have any suggestions to improve the products, please report them on our Github or fill up the feedback form. Once the public testing and feedback period are completed, we will launch TomoP mainnet.
Stay tuned as more activities on the Testnet will be updated soon.
TomoChain is a scalable blockchain powered via Proof-of-Stake Voting (PoSV) consensus and used commercially by companies globally. TomoChain achieves 2000 TPS, 2-second blocktime, and ~$0 gas fees without compromising decentralization.
Our mission is to accelerate the onboarding of millions of users by empowering today’s applications with technology that masks the friction of Blockchain, all while retaining its underlying benefits.
The TomoChain blockchain and its product ecosystem allow businesses to build high-performance, feature-rich projects to support speed, privacy, usability, and liquidity.
TomoChain flagship products are:
- TomoZ — Zero Friction Protocol: the first on-chain protocol that offers the ability for token issuance where users pay transaction fees with the same token.
- TomoX — Decentralized Exchange Protocol: Launch a permissionless DEX in minutes, along with shared liquidity across DEXs and high-performance end-user experience.
- TomoP — The Privacy Suite: The fastest way to send privately and anonymously (2–4 seconds) with support for major blockchains. Issue Private tokens with regulatory compliance. Dapps can be built with privacy functionality included.
With offices in Vietnam, Japan, and Singapore, TomoChain works alongside companies in tourism, F&B, loyalty points, supply chain, health care, and the financial sector to help solve real problems using TomoChain technology.
Find us on
For General support: TomoChain Chat
For Technical support: Gitter