TomoChain collaborates with Binance to create a cross-chain bridge to bring TOMO to Binance Chain.
Dear TomoChain community members,
We are very excited to announce that Binance Chain and TomoChain will be working together to issue BEP-2 TOMO tokens on Binance Chain (Ticker: TOMOB). This decision showcases our mutual support for the interoperability within the blockchain ecosystem. With the creation of TOMOB, a part of native TOMO will be migrated to Binance Chain. We will also submit a proposal to list TOMOB onto Binance DEX, the decentralized digital asset exchange built on top of Binance Chain.
The migration process
TomoBridge has been built, allowing users to easily migrate native TOMO from TomoChain mainnet to TOMOB on Binance Chain and vice versa. Initially, native TOMO can be swapped to TOMOB via TomoBridge, and the full 2-way feature will be completed within the next 3 months.
TomoBridge features a website that will guide you to migrate your tokens effortlessly. You will be asked to provide your TomoChain wallet address and your Binance Chain wallet address.
Native TOMO to TOMOB:
- Send native TOMO to a specific Deposit Native TOMO address. After confirmation it will be automatically forwarded to a specific Locked Native TOMO Address;
- Receive TOMOB in your Binance Chain Wallet.
- Fee: 1 TOMO (flat fee).
TOMOB to native TOMO:
- Send TOMOB to a specific Deposit TOMOB address. After the confirmation it will be automatically forwarded to a specific Locked TOMOB address;
- Receive native TOMO in your TomoChain Wallet.
- Fee: To be confirmed later.
- Kindly note that this feature is only available after 3 months since the successful listing of TOMOB on Binance DEX.
TomoBridge testnet has been launched for internal testing to ensure the TomoChain community to have the best experience during the TomoBridge mainnet launch.
TomoBridge mainnet will be launched at 3:00 PM Singapore time on Friday, June 28th, 2019. Please follow this link to swap your native TOMO to TOMOB.
Application to Binance DEX
Our proposal to list TOMOB on Binance DEX will be submitted today. We hope to receive your continued support during the whole process.
TomoChain blockchain and product ecosystem allows entrepreneurs, enterprises, and institutions to build high-performance, feature-rich blockchain projects on an enhanced EVM-compatible platform. An array of original features and protocols is designed to support users’ speed, privacy, usability, and liquidity needs all in one platform.
TomoChain is built on a performance layer that achieves high transaction speeds without compromising decentralization. TomoChain uses an innovative consensus method called POSv (Proof of Stake Voting) which gives an incentive to all TomoChain token-holders to play an active part in staking across a network of 150 high-quality masternodes, and to monitor their performance and governance actively. Its staking-governance dapp, TomoMaster, is recognized as one of the leading staking platforms in the industry.
TomoChain flagship products are:
- TomoZ protocol — the first on-chain protocol that offers the ability for any user to pay transaction fees with the same token the user is holding, and
- TomoX — a secure and efficient relayer-masternode decentralized cryptocurrency exchange protocol that empowers a diverse system of relayers, MM providers, and independent projects to work together in a decentralized way.
About Binance DEX
Binance Chain, a blockchain software system developed by Binance and the community, is a community-driven project with developers and contributors from all over the world. Binance DEX is the decentralized exchange feature developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain. On Binance DEX, users maintain control of private keys and funds, ushering in a new era of peer-to-peer trading. https://www.binance.org/
Join the TomoChain community to keep up to date with all the latest news and developments.
For General support: TomoChain Chat
For Technical support: Gitter