The Top 5 Living Things That Eat Trash
Some caterpillars can eat plastic, potentially disposing of plastic waste (http://bit.ly/2qdStiD).
5) Racoons contribute to the reduction of localized trash sources by eating it out of my garbage can.
4) Scientifica Ignoramus disputes facts while selectively consuming questionable, unsupported reports off the Internet that support what it wants to believe about a variety of topics.
3) Bears have been willing to help us with this problem for years, only to be stymied by an anti-environmental Parks Administration.
2) Squirrels are key sources in reducing tree seed waste.
1) Fairgoer Americanus is found throughout the continental United States, mostly around carnivals, fairs, and expos, and consumes vast amounts of garbage, as long as it is deep fried.
Selected from 23 submissions from 8 contributors.
This week’s list authors are:
1: Paul Wiley, Westtown, NY
2: Pete Van Opens, Oconomowoc, WI
3: Paul Van Opens, Ellicott City, MD
4: Paul Wiley, Westtown, NY
5: Pete Van Opens, Oconomowoc, WI
List Moderator: Larry Baum, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Copyright 2017 by Larry Baum
To get another funny science list each week, please subscribe for free at http://tinyletter.com/top5science