TOP Network Bi-weekly Report: June 8, 2022–June 21, 2022
- The TOP mainnet version 1.5.0 has been released, and most of the mainnet nodes have been upgraded. The mainnet is currently working normally. Version 1.5.0 mainly includes compatibility with the Ethereum specification and EVM virtual machine, so that the Ethereum DApps can be supported.
- The 4th milestone of the decentralized cross-chain bridge project between Ethereum and the TOP ecosystem has been achieved after a one-week delay. Full connectivity of the functions and modules of the decentralized cross-chain bridge has been achieved (including the involved DApps, relay chain, relay node, contract, and main chain supporting module).
- The development of the TOP mainnet version 1.6.0 has been started. It mainly includes improvements in real-time performance and TPS of EVM-compatible shards, decentralized cross-chain bridge, and TOP stablecoin projects.
- The TOP WASM virtual machine project was officially launched, and the primary function demonstration has been completed to verify the feasibility of the technology and design.
New TOPScan Launched
The new version of TOPScan is officially launched! The new TOPScan will provide better support services for TOP miners. Major updates include:
- The interface data display is clearer.
- Block information is added on the homepage, and there is more on-chain information displayed.
- A Block page is added to display more detailed block information.
- The charts of workload, staking amount, and credit score are added to the miner details.
- The page data is more responsive.
Please visit https://www.topscan.io/ for the new version of TOPScan.