TOP Network Bi-weekly Report: May 25, 2022 — June 07, 2022
- TOP has completed technical development and security acceptance for the project of being compatible with the Ethereum specification and EVM. Version 1.5.0 is officially released. EVM compatibility will be available to developers after running and observing for a period of time.
- TOP ERC20 and TOP Native Token (TEP1) are interconnected, and technical development and acceptance have been completed.
- The fourth node of the decentralized cross-chain bridge project between Ethereum and the TOP ecosystem is expected to be delayed by about 1 week. The full connection of the functions and modules of the decentralized cross-chain bridge is scheduled to be completed in mid-June (including the involved DApp, relay chain, relay node, contract, and supporting modules of the mainnet).
The development team is working hard on this major module, please stay tuned.
Dear TOP nodes,
We’ve released the latest version of TOP mainnet. Please upgrade TOPIO to version 1.5.0 before 10:00, June.17, UTC+8.
Find the tutorial from:
Version 1.5.0 Update Notes:
- Added EVM-compatible shards, support ERC2.0 protocol. The availability is subject to the launch of cross-chain bridge at a later stage.
- Solved the parsing error of node election data.
Official Website | Telegram | Twitter | Medium | Kakao | Steemit| Reddit | Instagram| Email