TOP Network Bi-weekly Report: November 11-November 24
On November 12, the TOP Testnet was officially upgraded to the Galileo version. The release of Galileo also means that users can join and experience the whole process of TOP mining.
In addition, the Galileo testnet basically has all the functions of the 1.1 version of the mainnet, including the new economic incentive mechanism to attract more external nodes to the network; the election mechanism to create a fairer election environment for nodes; a dual-key mechanism to separate asset management and node work to prevent asset loss; the token destruction function to further enhance the value of the token, etc.
The Galileo Testnet launched this time is the final test to ensure the successful upgrade of the mainnet. It will lay the foundation for the successful upgrade of the mainnet.
- The TOP testnet — Galileo was officially released. So far, 191 nodes have been connected to the network, and the number of test blocks has exceeded 47,000. The 13321105 TOP test coin has been issued. For specific information, please check: test.topscan.io.
2. The community has some feedback on the TOP testnet, including user experience and other issues. The team is intensively sorting out requirements and optimizing arrangements. It is initially expected to be completed next week.
3. The team’s internal test found that there is still room for improvement in the real-time transaction performance. The internal research and analysis of the corresponding plan has been completed, and it is expected to complete the update in the next week’s version.
1. HiWallet supports TOP test tokens.
2. The faucet to receive TOP test tokens is online.
3. The smart contract for DeFi product is submitted to a third-party audit company for code audit.
The new version of the browser is online, and it is the first to support the TOP testnet.
On Nov 12, TOP Product Manager Rockey carried out an AMA related to the TOP mainnet upgrade to the community online. On Nov. 16, Rockey arranged a closed-door meeting for Toppers to explain in detail about how to use TOPIO for mining. The team will also prepare the tutorial video in telegram group.