TOP Network keeps making breakthroughs and innovations in the past two weeks. Our technical team completed the development of smart bootstrap, the design of distributed smart contracts and conducted code reviews. Toppie Lessons, a series of educational articles in blockchain, debuted last week and the Forbes feature was translated into multiple languages to spread in local communities thanks to the efforts by our community members. In the upcoming two weeks, TOP co-founders will show up at global events in Hangzhou, Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates to meet industry leaders and potential partners. Thank all our community members for your support. We will bring in more surprises to you!
I. Upcoming Events
1. On March 15th, Yale University delegates will visit TOP Network Hangzhou office, attendees including Frank Zhang, professor from Yale School of Management, Kevin Hsu, founder of BlockVC, Brain Cai, founder of Fortuna, and other prestigious Yale alumni and journalists. TOP has obtained full support from Yale School of Management and The Department of Computer Science. Yale University delegates are only visiting Alibaba and TOP Network during this trip in Hangzhou.
2. TOP CEO Steve is invited to join Conflux Meetup in Hangzhou on March 16 as a speaker to discuss the technical prospects of the next-generation public chain with Conflux CTO, director of quantitative analysis, and researcher from Ant Financial Blockchain Lab.
3. TOP Network collaborates with Elastos to host meetups in Hanoi on March 20 and Bangkok on 23. TOP CMO Noah will discuss the public chain ecosystem and Dapp development with developers in Vietnam and Thailand.
II. Technical Development
1. Completed a round of security review on RPC API;
2. Completed a round of review on packet compatibility and scalability;
3. Completed a round of review on common cyber attack prevention;
4. Completed the development and code review on smart bootstrap;
5. Completed the development of a function to randomly generate native account numbers;
6. Completed the design of distributed smart contracts and approved the preliminary design document;
7. Completed 60% of the restructuring of big data storage on smart contracts;
8. Completed 65% of the restructuring of LUA smart contracts based on the new data structure and databases;
9. Completed 70% development of smart object decentralized small data storage
10. Integrated Gerrit, a tool for code merge and review;
III. Community Management
1. The number of TOP Network Telegraph group members has increased significantly with higher-quality discussions. We lauched Toppie Lessons, a series of educational articles, for our community members and blockchain enthusiasts.
2. Thanks to TOP Network Translation Campaign and our community members around the globe, we have the Forbes story translated into multiple languages including Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese, Russian, Hindi and more, and spread in their local communities.
TOP CEO Steve is keynoting at Token2049 afterparty hosted by Coinsuper on March 13 in Hong Kong, to discuss about the blockchain ecosystem with other top-notch public chain projects including Ontology, QuarkChain and Beam.
An experienced testing engineer Aries Zhang joined the team. Aries graduated from a well-known university with a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering. He worked at Huawei and Wasu Digital TV Media Group before, and has years of experience in QA testing and development. Aries has been in charge of app testing since he joined Dingtone in 2017. After joining TOP Network, he will be responsible for testing management and providing technical support for the TOP Chain team.
You can find TOP Network on:
Email Contact: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.topnetwork.org
About TOP Network
TOP Network is a decentralized open communication network that provides cloud communication services on the blockchain. TOP offers secure, low-cost services such as messaging, calling, video, VPN, CDN, IoT data sharing and more.
TOP Network is also a high-performance public blockchain platform designed to handle real-world business of any size or volume. Powered by innovations including three-layer network, two-layer sharding, two-layer lattice DAG and PBFT-DPoS*, TOP can process several hundred thousand transactions per second on the blockchain.
The long-term mission of TOP Network is to build a public blockchain infrastructure for all Dapps. Our world-class team of over 100 developers is striving for this goal.
TOP Network originated from the common underlying network layer of Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN, three communication apps built by the TOP team before the blockchain project. These apps, having attracted over 50 million users in total, will be ported to TOP Network upon the launch of TOP and generate huge volumes of transactions in the TOP ecosystem.
TOP Network was founded by serial entrepreneur Steve Wei and his colleagues in late 2017. Steve was one of the earliest employees of WebEx in the 1990s. After WebEx, he founded a successful video conferencing software company which was acquired by Huawei in 2010. In 2012, Steve co-founded Dingtone, a public listed company operating popular communication apps such as Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN.
TOP Network has closed $11 million early investments from prestigious institutional investors and individual billionaire investors, including DHVC, Fenbushi Capital, NEO Global Capital (NGC), Ontology Global Capital (OGC), LD Capital and more.