TOP Network Biweekly Report: January 20— February 3
- On February 14, TOP Network CEO Steve Wei will attend “Developer Week 2020” in Oakland, California. Steve will also deliver a keynote speech at the event, introducing the development status and technical advantages of TOP Chain, and discuss the development prospects of blockchain technology with the guests.
- Taylor, CTO of TOP Network and Charles, Senior PR Director will participate in a live AMA on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmqgnSFc6JoebcT3FJWSv-g) on February 7 at 19:00 PST, addressing community questions! Please join our Telegram group (https://t.me/topnetwork_top) and leave messages on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmqgnSFc6JoebcT3FJWSv-g)!
- TOP Network officially launched the public Staking program (topstaking.io) in January, and within a few days, the number of TOP tokens locked for Staking quickly exceeded 100 million. So far, there are more than 120 million TOP tokens locked in the Staking program. Among them, there are 4 TOP users who have staked at least 10 million tokens, and 17 users with over 1 million tokens staked. Please join our Telegram group (https://t.me/topnetwork_top) to learn more!
- From January 22 to January 31, TOP Network, together with PANews, imToken, VeChain and others, launched the Spring Festival Lucky Draw. TOP Network provided 50,000 TOP as the prize. This activity was not only held in the TOP Chinese community, but also in more than 100 high-quality communities in the industry, covering more than 100,000 people.
- During the Spring Festival, a new coronavirus outbreak occurred in Wuhan and spread to the whole country. On January 23, TOP Network took immediate action after realizing the seriousness of the epidemic and donated the first batch of surgical masks to medical workers in Wuhan. Subsequently, many enterprises of blockchain industry began to donate materials for Wuhan. Because of TOP’s quick response, the donated resources were delivered to Wuhan №5 Hospital on January 27.
- While preparing the medical supplies, TOP Network also mobilized the community to act together. Our community members are also concerned about the outbreak in Wuhan and are willing to help.
- In addition to blockchain enterprises, the media has also extensively reported the donation actions of blockchain enterprises including those of TOP Network, and called on more enterprises in the space to actively participate in supporting Wuhan.
You can find TOP Network on:
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.topnetwork.org
About TOP Network
TOP Network is a decentralized blockchain ecosystem composed of 4th-generation public blockchain, decentralized Apps (DApps) and decentralized communications services.
TOP Chain, the public blockchain infrastructure underpinning the entire decentralized ecosystem, is the world’s first full-state sharding public chain and a high-performance platform for large-scale DApps. Powered by an innovative three-layered ledger architecture consisting of a main chain, service chains, and off-chain ledgers, TOP Chain is capable of handling real-world business of any size and volume. TOP Chain applies technological innovations such as a two-layer lattice DAG, two-layer sharding, and a parallel pBFT-PoS consensus mechanism, making a single chain capable of processing over 100,000 transactions per second. Equipped with high TPS, airtight security, and extremely fast confirmation times, TOP Chain is a reliable platform for services demanding high-frequency transactions such as communication, gaming, social media, big data, artificial intelligence, IoT, and more.
The long-term mission of TOP Network is to build a public blockchain infrastructure for all DApps. Our world-class team of over 100 developers is striving for this goal. We have already developed HiWallet, a cryptocurrency wallet, and are currently developing a series of blockchain games and more large-scale DApps on top of the ecosystem.
Moreover, over 80 million global users will be progressively migrated from the pre-existing communications Apps — Dingtone, CoverMe, and SkyVPN — to TOP Chain, generating a huge volume of transactions and traffic to make TOP a prosperous blockchain ecosystem.
TOP Network was founded by Steve Wei in Silicon Valley in 2017, with the R&D team based in China. Steve was one of the earliest employees of WebEx in the 1990s. After WebEx, he founded Cenwave Communications, a successful video conferencing software company which was acquired by Huawei in 2010. In 2012, Steve co-founded Dingtone, a publicly listed company operating a set of communications Apps with over 80 million global users.