TOP Network Biweekly Report: March 27 — April 5
TOP Network has been outperforming since the debut on Huobi Prime two weeks ago. TOP token price skyrocketed more than 30% a day in less than a week. TOP’s trading volume surpassed bitcoin, ranking the first of the 24-hour volume leaders on Huobi Global. According to a latest report by ICO Drop, Return on Investment (ROI) of TOP ranked 12th among all the projects, exceeding all other projects that have been listed recently. Our development keeps striding towards Mainnet launch by optimizing the features on smart contracts and conducting pre-research on Testnet 4.0. What’s more, TOP passed rigorous security audit by CertiK, our security partner, with a remarkable score. TokenInsight rated Positive Outlook on TOP Network, and Huobi is planning to airdrop TOP to HT holders. TOP co-founders were interviewed by top-tier media outlets and developer communities including TechNode, 8BTC, TokenInsight, Beekuaibao and Jiran Blockchain Research Institute.
I. Technical Development
1. Completed the development and testing of the version 0.1 of big data storage technology optimization on smart contracts;
2. Completed the restructure and testing of smart contract LUA based on new data structures and databases;
3. Completed the development and testing of the version 0.2 of smart-object decentralized small data storage;
4. Completed 10% of the dedicated service chain for smart contracts;
5. Ported Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) to TOP service chain, and completed research and demo;
6. Conducted technical pre-research on Testnet 4.0 and its related tasks.
II. Community Management
The number of TOP Telegram group members increased steadily, and the number of our Twitter followers reached over 10,000. Feel free to join our new Telegram trade group and share your insights with the fellow TOP investors. TOP team is rolling out a series of new programs including Testnet bounty and a trade competition. Please check out our official channels for updates!
1.TOP Network passed a rigorous security audits with a remarkable score on March 27. CertiK formed a special group to conduct audits independently. No vulnerability was found in the system after auto scan and smart-labeling the source code. This indicates the source code has been mathematically proven to be highly secure. Click here to view more details about the audits.
2. Global data analytics and rating organization TokenInsight published a report and rated Positive Outlook on TOP Network. According to TokenInsight, the development process of TOP Network goes fast and transparently and considering a huge potential of the decentralized communication industry, blockchain technology can fix the user and privacy issues brought by the centralized communication service providers. TOP has a well-established token economy mechanism, an experienced co-founder team, and an extremely active community.
3. To appreciate active users and supporters, Huobi Global will airdrop 1.5 million TOP in total on users holding more than 400 HT before 00:00 on April 12 (GMT+8). Click Huobi official announce for more details.
IV. Featured in Media
1. TOP CEO Steve was interviewed by top-tier media both in Chinese and English including TechNode, 8BTC, Beekuaibao to talk about topics public chain technology, project roadmap, use cases, product strategy and the crypto market.
2. Invited by TokenInsight and Jiran Blockchain Research Institute, TOP CTO Taylor elaborated details in TOP’s technological innovations including two-layer sharding, three-layer architecture, exclusive consensus mechanism and more.
3. TOP CMO Noah got featured on Yale School of Management as an outstanding alumnus to share his entrepreneurial experience and TOP’s long-term mission to build a decentralized communication network. Noah graduated from Yale University with an MBA degree.
4. TOP CMO Noah published an article on Harvard Business Review, explaining the opportunities and challenges for Chinese tech companies to open up the global market.
You can find TOP Network on:
Email Contact: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.topnetwork.org
About TOP Network
TOP Network is a decentralized open communication network that provides cloud communication services on the blockchain. TOP offers secure, low-cost services such as messaging, calling, video, VPN, CDN, IoT data sharing and more.
TOP Network is also a high-performance public blockchain platform designed to handle real-world business of any size or volume. Powered by innovations including three-layer network, two-layer sharding, two-layer lattice DAG and PBFT-DPoS*, TOP can process several hundred thousand transactions per second on the blockchain.
The long-term mission of TOP Network is to build a public blockchain infrastructure for all Dapps. Our world-class team of over 100 developers is striving for this goal.
TOP Network originated from the common underlying network layer of Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN, three communication apps built by the TOP team before the blockchain project. These apps, having attracted over 60 million users in total, will be ported to TOP Network upon the launch of TOP and generate huge volumes of transactions in the TOP ecosystem.
TOP Network was founded by serial entrepreneur Steve Wei and his colleagues in late 2017. Steve was one of the earliest employees of WebEx in the 1990s. After WebEx, he founded a successful video conferencing software company which was acquired by Huawei in 2010. In 2012, Steve co-founded Dingtone, a public listed company operating popular communication apps such as Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN.
On March 26th, TOP Network made its debut as the first project launched through Huobi Prime — Huobi’s selective Direct Premium Offering platform. A total of 1.5 billion TOP Tokens were sold out in seconds, after which the price of TOP surged 2770% once it was freely tradable. Upon the listing, TOP’s trading volume hit $100 million in just eight seconds, and surpassed the trading volume of Bitcoin at $167 million in less than a week, ranking first in terms of volume on Huobi Global. Before that, TOP Network has closed $15 million early investments from prestigious institutional investors and individual billionaire investors, including DHVC, Fenbushi Capital, NEO Global Capital (NGC), Ontology Global Capital (OGC), LD Capital and more.