TOP Network Weekly Report: July 22— July 28
As our development team excels to solve the vulnerabilities and stability issues found in security test and auditing, our community keeps expanding across the globe. Over 10 media and KOLs covered the public chain — themed meetup in Vietnam we held on July 23. We also formed a number of groups in multiple languages. Please stay in touch with us and join our global communities to learn more!
- Security attack simulation and improvements on the TOP Chain: Solved two medium-risk vulnerabilities found before.
- Stress test and improvements on the TOP Chain: Solved most of the P1 stability issues, leaving two issues unsolved— node election and synchronization under abnormal circumstances.
- Internal code auditing: Completed a code review of Gossip algorithm.
- Third-party external code auditing: Tested and confirmed the problems found in the second part of the auditing report.
- TOP global community keeps growing as we recently built two online Vietnamese groups, three Korean groups, and two Chinese ones incorporating more than 1500 members. We would love to have more blockchain advocates join the squad and spread our word around the world. There is no expiry date for our global ambassador program. Feel free to submit an application and our team will contact you soon!
- Binance DEX trading competition has come to an end. A total of 112 eligible addresses will share a pool of 2,000,000 TOP and 200 BNB. We will release more details and give away the rewards soon!
Over 10 local media outlets and KOLs, including Asia Blockchain Review, Bigcoin and VOZ published the news of the public chain-themed meetup TOP hosted in Vietnam, covering more than 60,000 people in total. TOP has formed an editorial partnership with Asia Blockchain Review, the most influential English-language blockchain media in southeastern Asia. TOP CEO Steve has contributed to a couple of op-eds to the publication that has gained a broad readership.
You can find TOP Network on:
Email Contact: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.topnetwork.org
About TOP Network
TOP Network is a decentralized open communication network that provides cloud communication services on the blockchain. TOP offers secure, low-cost services such as messaging, calling, video, VPN, CDN, IoT data sharing and more.
TOP Network is also a high-performance public blockchain platform designed to handle real-world business of any size or volume. Powered by innovations including three-layer network, two-layer sharding, two-layer lattice DAG and PBFT-PoS*, TOP can process several hundred thousand transactions per second on the blockchain.
The long-term mission of TOP Network is to build a public blockchain infrastructure for all Dapps. Our world-class team of over 100 developers is striving for this goal.
TOP Network originated from the common underlying network layer of Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN, three communication apps built by the TOP team before the blockchain project. These apps, having attracted over 60 million users in total, will be ported to TOP Network upon the launch of TOP and generate huge volumes of transactions in the TOP ecosystem.
TOP Network was founded by serial entrepreneur Steve Wei and his colleagues in late 2017. Steve was one of the earliest employees of WebEx in the 1990s. After WebEx, he founded a successful video conferencing software company which was acquired by Huawei in 2010. In 2012, Steve co-founded Dingtone, a public listed company operating popular communication apps such as Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN.
On March 26th, TOP Network made its debut as the first project launched through Huobi Prime — Huobi’s selective Direct Premium Offering platform. A total of 1.5 billion TOP Tokens were sold out in seconds, after which the price of TOP surged 2770% once it was freely tradable. Upon the listing, TOP’s trading volume hit $100 million in just eight seconds, and surpassed the trading volume of Bitcoin at $250 million in less than a week, ranking first in terms of volume on Huobi Global. Before that, TOP Network has closed $15 million early investments from prestigious institutional investors and individual billionaire investors, including DHVC, Fenbushi Capital, NEO Global Capital (NGC), Ontology Global Capital (OGC), LD Capital and more.