Get Published With Towards AI
Towards AI, is the world’s fastest-growing AI community for learning, programming, building and implementing AI
Why you should become a contributor with Towards AI?
- Your audience will be larger, we’ll make sure to spread the word on our social media channels, our networks, and subscribers as much as we can, we have seen a high engagement rate with high-quality stories.
- You can earn money through the Medium Partner Program.
- Network with our community.
- Obtain feedback as necessary.
- Please submit unpublished drafts only.
- Try to captivate your audience with a nice image — open-source images can be found at Pixabay, Unsplash, StockSnap, Flickr, Pexels, Burst, The Stocks.
- Make sure your story has meaning — give more than you get.
- No heavy self-promotion, you can talk about your business, ventures, etc. yet, make sure that your audience stays on-board.
- Please follow Medium’s writer’s guide.
- If your article is behind Medium’s paywall, make sure to follow Medium’s curation guidelines— you’ll have a better chance for your article to be curated and you’ll be able to make a profit through Medium’s partner program.
Topics we are interested in
We are interested in stories covering the field and branches of AI, specifically machine learning, deep learning, data science, statistics, data mining, machine intelligence, visualization, quantum AI, explainability in AI, ethics and AI, computer vision, natural language processing, human-centered AI, computational language, computational neuroscience, robotics, along with technology, and related.
Examples of stories your audience will love (based on stats):
One LEGO at a Time Explaining the Math of how Neural Networks Learn with Implementation from…
A neural network is a clever arrangement of linear and non-linear modules. When we choose and connect them wisely, we…
The Best Public Datasets for Machine Learning and Data Science
What are the best datasets for machine learning and data science? After reviewing datasets hours after hours, we have…
Attention Please: Document Classification
The current state of Deep Learning practices is fascinating to me because there are interesting likenesses between the…
The Why, When, and How of Using Python Multi-threading and Multi-Processing
Multithreading and multiprocessing in Python, when to use one over the other, and how to use them. Without banging your…
“My article has been featured by Medium. Can I add it to Towards AI as well?”
Yes, absolutely. When you add your story to a publication, you are adding a whole new audience to it (In our case, our followers on Medium, our email subscribers, and our social media followers). Your story will continue to be promoted by Medium on its homepage and others, depending on Medium curators.
Ready to submit your article?
Please send us your article (a link to a medium draft) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a link to your LinkedIn profile or CV.
Once you’ve published your first article with us, you are considered a writer with Towards AI and can submit your post directly through Medium.
- We reserve the right to edit your story if necessary.
- We try our best to publish submitted articles within 24–48 hours of being submitted.
- Please note that we only accept Medium unpublished drafts only, no PDFs, no links to other domains, etc.
Thank you kindly in advance for your time and consideration, we are looking forward to making Towards AI a home for your articles.