Introducing the TOWER “Unknown Device”
Starting from 9 Nov 2022, the TOWER Unknown Device is available on the TOWER Token Website, allowing players to use TOWER Token to Fuse their NFTs or track their existing TOWER NFT into a different form.
Only TOWER Map NFTs fusions are available at Stage 1. The system will support more TOWER NFTs in the short future; stay tuned for upcoming announcements!
Players can now merge lower rarity Map NFTs to get a high rarity Map NFT, or you can convert the Map NFTs into Crazy Defense Heroes in-game battle chests (not NFT).
Fusion and Tracking Guideline
Follow the below steps to convert or compose your TOWER Map NFTs
- Go to the Unknown Device on the TOWER Token website, make sure you’ve linked your crypto wallet to the website
- Select the assets you want to compose: in-game battle chests or Map NFTs
- Fill in the number you want to compose, check all required materials and TOWER tokens, then click “Fuse Now/Track now”
- You’ll be asked to sign 2 transactions in your wallet
- Approving website to use your Map NFT and TOWER Tokens
- Click “Proceed”
- Wait until the transactions are finished. You will then receive the in-game battle chests in your linked account in Crazy Defense Heroes; Map NFTs will be dropped to your wallet directly (you can check them in the Inventory page on the website).
About TOWER Map NFTs:
The TOWER Map, part of the TOWER treasury NFT collection, is an NFT (ERC-1155 on Polygon) with various utilities. There are currently 4 tiers of TOWER Map NFTs: Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Previously it could only be obtained from the Crazy Defense Heroes “Daily Star Chest” Play-and-Earn event, or you purchase from them on OpenSea. The Map NFTs will soon be available on the TOWER Web Store.
Fusing and Tracking rules in the TOWER Fusion system:
- Fuse Maps
You can turn your lower tier Map NFTs to higher tier ones with TOWER Tokens
2. Fuse CDH in-game chest
- All TOWER spending on the Fusion system will receive TOWER Hero Points (1 TOWER spending = 10 Hero Points)
- The fusion process is irreversible