New TOWER token earning event exclusively for TOWER Battle Card NFT Holders launches in August 2022!
In August 2022, we are launching a new Crazy Defense Heroes Play-and-Earn event exclusively for the TOWER Battle Card NFT holders. This event will enable holders of the Battle Cards to earn up to 1,000 TOWER tokens and a Badge NFT in addition to the rewards from the other 2 regular Crazy Defense Heroes Play-and-Earn events — “Avatar XP Gain” and “Daily Star Chest”. If you don’t own any TOWER Battle Card NFTs, you can purchase them here.
In order to be eligible for earning the extra TOWER tokens, holders of the TOWER Battle Cards have to fulfill ALL conditions of a reward tier within a month listed below:
For example, you will be able to get the extra 100 TOWER tokens (the reward from only the Common Tier) from the event by checking in 7 days and owning at least 1 TOWER Battle Card NFT of any rarity by the end of the month. Or, you will be able to get 400 TOWER tokens and a Completion Badge NFT (the reward from the Legendary Tier) by owning 4 TOWER Battle Card NFTs with at least one of them being Legendary, gaining at least 600,001 Avatar XP and checking in 28 days.
Please note that the Card NFT can only be used once for fulfilling a rarity requirement within a month. For example, if you own 1 Epic and 2 Common Card NFTs, your Epic Card will be used to fulfill the requirement of Epic Tier; the same Epic Card cannot be used to fulfill the Rare Tier requirement; hence you will only be earning from Epic (300 TOWER) and Common Tier (100 TOWER). In other words, if you wish to earn from all 4 Tiers to get 1,000 TOWER tokens plus a completion badge NFT, you have to own at least 1 Legendary Card, 1 Epic Card, 1 Rare Card, and 1 Common Card, along with gaining at least 600,001 Avatar XP and checking in 28 days.
You may read the article here if you are unsure how to complete check-in on the TOWER website. You can also check the cumulative experience table and use the XP calculator created by our community here to see which levels you have to reach in order to be qualified.
- The Extra Earnings are only applicable to the “TOWER Battle Card” NFT Holders. The “Avatar XP Gain” and the “Daily Star Chest” Play-and-Earn event rewards will remain unchanged for regular players
- The Rarity requirement and the Total NFT Quantity requirement are calculated separately; 1 card NFT can only be used to meet 1 Rarity requirement but can be used to meet the Quantity requirements of all Tiers.
- You’ll have to fulfill all conditions required for a specific tier in order to get the reward from that tier
- TOWER Battle Card NFT owner snapshot will be taken between the 1st and 10th of the following month, please keep the cards in your wallet (which is linked to your Crazy Defense Heroes ID). The player will not be eligible to get extra earnings if there isn’t any Card NFT in their linked wallet.
- The Crazy Defense Heroes in-game XP display function is now under development; users will soon be able to check their Avatar XP earned within the month.
There will be much more TOWER NFT holder benefits coming, stay tuned!
Not a Card NFT holder yet? Get yours from OpenSea now: https://opensea.io/collection/tower-battle-cards
Questions? Reach out to us!
If you have any questions regarding the Play-To-Earn events, TOWER token, Tower Experiment, and Crazy Kings game franchise, feel free to contact us!