Usage stats and closing issues
Let’s jump into what we have new since the last week:
- Closing issues — You can now mark issues as closed and filter them according to this status
- Latest crash included in overview — For fast preview of an issue we have added stack trace from the last crash to this overview
- All feedbacks from users in one place — Now you can see feedback from your users that they sent as a part of the crash in one place so you do not have to go to each crash report to get this feedback
- Issues are related to application version — When you fix a problem in one version and the same problem appears again in different version you will see this problem as two different issues. You can then easily fix and close issues for each version.
- Group usage stats — For each group you can see now how many reports we have received per day and total and how many of them were valid, invalid or too big.
We would love to hear your feedback on these new features and as usual do not hesitate to contact us with your needs and experience.