Improved Tasks and Activity
It’s been only four months since we launched TrackingTime PRO, but we have already come a long way since then. We’ve been through many updates so fast that we feel like we now need to make a pause and reflect on all the new features and improvements we’ve been working on recently. Here’s what we’ve been up to.
Time entries and My Tasks
- You can add your entry to your calendar from the “My Tasks” list
- Time entries can now be created without assigning any task
- You can now edit time while actively tracking it. No need to stop the timer, just edit the start time of the task you are currently working on.
- When you start tracking on the activity tab, the time entry is placed first in the list.
- You can see the day of the week.
- Timelines are displayed on the Activity Tab so you can see how everyone is doing. Also the header pins up while you scroll so it’s easier to read your team’s entries and the info in Activity is sorted by user name.
- You can click the little “Edit” Button by the side of your task to edit it.
- Your tab now displays the name and duration of the task you are tracking.
Visualize your data with Insights
See how your day is distributed across projects, tasks, customers and services. Insights are automatically shown on your Activity tab to give you an overview of how your team members allocate their time across different customers and projects.
To stay up to date with what’s new on TrackingTime visit the Link to the product updates on your app