B2C Solution Architect Certification: Guiding Companies Through Digital Transformation
The new B2C Solution Architect certification empowers architects to design multi-cloud solutions on the Salesforce Platform that power personalized customer experiences to maximize business value.
Digital transformation has gone from a long-term goal to an imperative overnight. For companies, connecting their systems and data to supercharge the customer experience is now a ‘must,’ and architects are critical to successfully putting the pieces together.
To ensure our customers and partners have the skilled Salesforce Architects they need, we’re focused on expanding the learning and entry points for architects to skill up to meet their career potential.
In collaboration with the Partner Success team, we launched the Solution Architect Program — made for architects, by architects — featuring curricula in Partner Learning Camp and on Trailhead to build multi-cloud expertise.
Now, we’re excited to expand the Salesforce Architect community with new Trailhead content for architects and our newest Architect certification: B2C Solution Architect.
Introducing the new B2C Solution Architect certification
The B2C Solution Architect certification allows you to build the expertise needed to connect marketing, commerce, and service to deliver personalized customer experiences.
It validates the skills a B2C Solution Architect needs to design and implement solutions that generate strategic business value for customers, including:
- Business leadership: Guide companies on a multi-cloud solution journey emphasizing differentiating customer experiences.
- Delivery leadership: Drive successful outcomes by advocating for multi-cloud implementation considerations and best practices based on use-case delivery knowledge.
- Technical leadership: Select the proper multi-cloud product features that best align with a company’s vision and business value goals.
To earn this new certification, Trailblazers must hold the following three prerequisite certifications, which can be earned in any order:
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
- Platform App Builder certification
- Integration Architecture Designer certification
Certification prep resources
By aligning Architect career paths and certifications, we ensure you’re learning the exact skills your digital transformation projects demand.
Trailhead empowers you to gear up to earn your B2C Solution Architect certification:
- Review the B2C Solution Architect Exam Guide: The Exam Guide contains all of the information you’ll need to know prior to sitting for your exam, including recommended training, resources, and relevant Trailhead modules.
- Complete the official B2C Solution Architect trailmix and Study For trail: This step-by-step learning path is aimed at helping you understand and apply the key concepts you’ll need to prove your skills and become a #CertifiedPro.
- Explore Partner Learning Camp (PLC): PLC is the premiere training ground for Salesforce partners, featuring 26 courses to help Partner Trailblazers build multi-cloud capabilities. While supplies last, learners who complete the curriculum in PLC will receive a free certification voucher.
Not a Partner Trailblazer? Not to worry! You can access PLC content via the official certification prep trailmix, so you won’t miss out on the learning!
- Join the Trailblazer Community: When getting certified, collaboration is key, and the Trailblazer Community is a great place to start. Engage for help on the trails, to join a Community Group in your area, to find a study partner or mentor, and to connect with other Trailblazers from around the globe with similar experiences and challenges.
🌟 Pro tip: Complete the B2C Solution Architect Trailhead quest for your chance to win* an Architect certification voucher! Official rules apply.
New Architect role tag and content on Trailhead
Discovering Architect content has never been easier! We’re also launching a brand new role tag filter on Trailhead and in Trailhead Academy — the Architect role.
With this new tag, finding and skilling up on Architect content and instructor-led learning is more frictionless than ever before — enabling you to filter and quickly find relevant modules, trails, courses, and projects you need to succeed.
Whether you’re new to the Salesforce ecosystem or a seasoned Salesforce Architect, we understand you need tailored learning content to be successful in your role.
So, we’ve created a brand new trail — Explore Integration Patterns and Practices — covering foundational knowledge and in-depth learning content to empower you to skill up, wherever you are on your journey.
For the first time ever, we’ve also created cross-cloud, solution-focused badges on Trailhead! These new badges contain tailored learning content specific to your industry.
Check them out here:
- Customer Service Solutions for Salesforce B2C Commerce: Use solution kits to give your shoppers better service using Service Cloud.
- Customer Engagement Solutions for Salesforce B2C Commerce: Use solution kits to increase shopper engagement with Marketing Cloud.
- Cross-Cloud Customer Identity and Data Management for Salesforce B2C Commerce: Manage customer identity and data across clouds using solution kits.
🌟 Pro tip: Discover more about the new Trailhead content for architects in this blog post.
New Customer 360 Guide helps architects design seamless integrations for a connected customer experience
As more companies go digital, it’s critical for Salesforce Architects to have blueprints, architectures, and best practices on implementing integrated cross-cloud solutions to meet their business needs.
This is why we created Customer 360 Guides — to empower every company to build a single source of truth about their customers and achieve success with Customer 360.
Available for free on Trailhead, Customer 360 Guides include industry-specific guidance to help you learn from successful Trailblazers, map your business goals for transformation, and quickly implement solutions seamlessly across your business.
🌟 Pro tip: To learn more about the newest Customer 360 Guide and how to use it, check out this blog post.
Ready, set, get certified! 🦉
Feeling inspired to learn and earn with the new Architect content and B2C Solution Architect certification? We are too!
Head over to the new Salesforce Architect Careers page and the B2C Solution Architect Credential page for all of the resources we have to support your success as a Salesforce Architect.
And once you become certified, don’t forget to celebrate on social using #CertifiedPro so we can follow along!
B2C Solution Architect Quest Official Rules
*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes runs from 12/17/2020 12:01 AM PT to 01/31/2021 11:59 PM PT. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, Austria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Cyprus, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom. Must be 18+ (20+ in Japan). Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See official rules at sforce.co/TrailheadQuests