Now is the time to become Salesforce-certified. With 48 resume-worthy Salesforce Credentials and counting — including 30 certifications and 18 superbadges — there are endless opportunities to showcase your experience with Salesforce and take your career to the next level.
More than ever, companies need Salesforce-skilled talent to help them drive their digital transformation. No matter your role, Salesforce Credentials allow you to prove that you’re the expert of your domain and showcase to current and future employers that you have the knowledge and skills to help them go digital fast.
Learn foundational skills before unlocking the superbadge
- Quick Start: Lightning Web Components — Set up your developer environment, tools, and editor, and create your first Lightning Web Component.
- Lightning Web Components and Salesforce Data — Develop Lightning Web Components that interact with data in your Salesforce org, including using Apex and server errors handling.
- Testing Lightning Web Components — Set up the Jest testing framework and start testing Lightning Web Components, including tests for Wire services, mocking base, and custom components.
- Coding for Web Accessibility — Write code to build accessible user interfaces.
🌟 Pro tip: The Lightning Web Components Specialist Superbadge: Trailhead Challenge Help is designed to assist Trailblazers with FAQs about this superbadge, including links to helpful articles and explanations of different troubleshooting techniques.
Prepare for your certification with guided Trailhead resources
- Join the Trailblazer Community — When getting certified, collaboration is key, and the Trailblazer Community is a great place to start. Engage for help on the trails, to join a user group in your area, to find a study partner/mentor, and to connect with other Trailblazers from around the globe with similar experiences and challenges.
And don’t forget to shout out your success on social using #CertifiedPro so we can follow your success!