Supporting Our Trailblazers During This Unprecedented Time
Our top priority is keeping our employees, customers, and communities as healthy and as safe as possible. Here are a few ways Team Trailhead is providing support during this unprecedented time.
First and foremost, we want all of you, our Trailblazers, to know that our hearts go out to you. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, your and your family’s safety, health, and well-being remain our top priority.
Navigating through these uncertain times reminds us of the value of connection. I want to share a few updates on how Team Trailhead is providing support, and perhaps even some comfort, during this unprecedented time.
Succeed From Home During COVID-19 Trail
We’re all navigating the difficulties of working during a time of great change. To help you during this time, we’ve launched new Trailhead content, designed for people new to working from home.
The Succeed From Home During COVID-19 trail includes new Personal Productivity, Self-Motivation, and Best Practices for Working from Home badges.
Connecting Virtually With Trailhead LIVE
With the power of Trailhead LIVE, we have the ability to foster a real sense of connection, albeit virtually. Beginning the week of March 30, we will host a new ongoing Trailhead Live series of streaming and on-demand videos to feed your mind, your soul and your #trailheart.
We’ve broken the series into three main categories:
- Motivation Mondays will help ease you into your work week with a focus on mindfulness and gratitude through guided meditations and meditation best practices.
- Wellness and Work-from-Home Wednesdays will be jam-packed full of content focused on remote work, personal wellness and connecting. From Virtual White Boarding to Tips & Tricks for Remote Work to Maintaining Work Relationships, these sessions will hopefully provide you with a sense of community and perhaps a little fun during this difficult and evolving time.
- Focus Fridays will give you a chance to deep dive into important topics including CodeLive Sessions, Inclusive Marketing and Giving Back Remotely.
Stay tuned for a full schedule on the Trailhead LIVE homepage. We hope you can join us.
Plus, if you missed it, watch the Trailhead LIVE recording I hosted with Stasha Wyskiel, Director, Safety and Resilience, on what Salesforce is doing to protect our employees, customers and communities.
Updates to Ease Salesforce Certification Concerns
We’ve made important Salesforce Certification updates that will hopefully help ease your concerns around maintenance, exam rescheduling, and online proctored exams.
- First, we have removed the April 10 certification maintenance deadline. Regardless of maintenance completion, all certifications will be automatically maintained this cycle.
- Second, we’re waiving all certification exam cancellation and rescheduling fees. For your safety and the safety of the community, many exam centers have temporarily closed. Any changes or cancellations will be at no cost to you.
- Third, to ensure that taking your exam online is easier than ever, for the time being, we’ve removed the online proctoring external webcam requirement.
You can find additional details on recent certification changes in our blog post.
Trailhead Academy Classes Reimagined
We know how valuable access to our Trailhead Academy instructors can be. In response to the evolving situation and for the safety of the community, we’ve updated our entire global schedule from physical to virtual classrooms.
While reimagined, our classes will continue to provide a dynamic instructor-led learning experience with small class sizes.
Additionally, Trailhead Academy is offering free prep courses through a series of Salesforce Certification Days. These one-day expert-led virtual events will guide you through the curriculum, live. Classes are available across global timezones and additional opportunities will continue to be added.
Free myTrailhead Licenses for Healthcare Systems
To help healthcare providers during this difficult time, Salesforce is providing a COVID-19 Care Response Solution that gives free access to technology for emergency response teams, call centers, and care management teams for health systems affected by Coronavirus.
The No Cost COVID-19 Care Response Solution for Healthcare Systems is designed to support healthcare systems experiencing an influx of requests due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
myTrailhead, our learning experience platform, which is included in this package, empowers healthcare organizations to quickly distribute the latest safety and testing protocols to enable staff and ensure certification.
Trailblazer Community Virtual Events
We know that many of you have canceled Trailblazer Community in-person meetings to protect your community. Now more than ever, it’s crucial that we feel connected to each other.
In the coming weeks, our Community Group Leaders will schedule a variety of virtual meetings. Check out the list of virtual community gatherings, curated by the community. And join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn with #TrailblazerCommunity.
As always, you can visit trailblazer.salesforce.com to find help and collaborate with the community anytime.
As we all continue to navigate this confusing time, we hope you know that you have the support and care of all of Team Trailhead and Salesforce.
I’ve never felt more proud to be a member of the Trailblazer Community. Your strength, resilience, and positivity amaze and inspire me. While we may not be able to meet in person, we’re still able to connect online and support one another.
I want to leave you with two trailmixes that contain resources I’ve personally found valuable: Strategies for protecting our employees, customers, and communities and Creating Peace While in Pieces :).