Smart Ecologies: a way to build a truly sustainable economy
We created Smart Ecologies as a framework + platform which provides stable alternatives to evolving business and economic systems.
The following is a short batch of material culled from a presentation we recently gave to a large private investment group here in the U.S. It contains our approach, our current project slate — what we are actually doing to provide economic alternatives — and the tools as well as partnerships we are using to scale this set of initiatives globally.
Through this vision, we are dedicated to:
* creating new, regenerative assets & asset classes (resource pools)
* enabling the development of new, adaptive vocational skills
* giving entrepreneurs an array of options to capitalize & iterate their ideas
* giving corporate & institutional stakeholders new opportunities to innovate at sustained levels of ‘growth’ & ‘scale’
* offering companies & co-operatives of various profile types alternative finance & governance models
* creating restorative & adaptive infrastructures (food, water, energy, media, education, etc.)
* helping people develop sustained relationships with their inner power & higher purpose
If you are as committed as we are to implementing swift, accelerated and inclusive change, feel free to reach out. We are always interested in expanding our networks of builders and doers.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Exile — and its new entity, Exile Holdings — is investing in ‘the big middle’ by co-developing people + platforms that transform the ways we live and work.