TrainingSeeker is Now Live!
Team TrainingSeeker is happy to announce that as of today, you now have the power to list and collect payment for your courses on the only marketplace dedicated to helping Canadian’s search, choose and book quality safety training.
Here’s how you do it!
- Visit www.trainingseeker.com
- Say “wow”!
- Click Sign Up
- Check your email and confirm your profile — Please don’t forget to do this!
- Sign back into TrainingSeeker and start searching, choosing and booking training
Once you have signed up:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Create your Business Profile
- Fill out your Payout Settings
- Create your course listings
- Let us take care of the rest!
We’re adding new courses every day!
We are adding new course types every day, so if you don’t find your course available, let us know in the comments section below and we will work our hardest to make that happen!
When adding your banking information! (For providers only)
Since we use Stripe as a payment processor, it will ask the person setting up the account for their DOB and SIN.
We know! Right? We were surprised by that too!
Don’t fret. The short answer is that Stripe asks for it to make sure no fraudulent accounts are created. Read their official answer:
Share your thoughts in the comments section below! Please share this article and follow us on Twitter too! Visit regularly to find advice on everything related to training and training management.