6 SIGNS YOU ARE A WANDERER
So you think you’re a traveller? But what actually differentiates a traveller from a holiday maker?
Many would say you are both technically on a holiday but one is an extended holiday. However below are a few sure signs that I think are there which show you are a real traveller.
- When asked what your hobby is, travel is at the top of the list.
- You get withdrawal symptoms when you haven’t traveled for a few months or feel the need to plan your next trip before coming home from your current trip.
- You value experiences not things
- You’ve mastered the art of beating jetlag
- You know currency conversions without looking them up
- You plan trips months in advance and google everything imaginable
Last but not least, you know you are a wanderluster when you begin all your stories with ‘When I was in…’. You find genuine happiness in retelling your travel tales and anecdotes, and you gravitate towards people who have visited the same countries as you because you have a common interest and topic of discussion.
Travart is an international travel and exploration company which organises the epic trips worldwide for young travellers.”
For more information, log on to www.travart.org
Samruddhi/ Travart blogs
If you liked what you read (even a little) please show us some love and click the green heart 💚 below, it will help others read it and will mean a lot to us.