Barcelona: top 5 restaurants
- Quimet & Quimet — This tiny little space is one of the greatest tapas bars in the world. Choose a bottle of wine (every wall is packed high with bottles), cram around a high table and order your food from the bar. Carrer del Poeta Cabanyes, 25, 08004 Barcelona
- Tapac 24 — Order a drink and line up on the steps. The experience is not fancy but the food is yum and fun. Carrer de la Diputació, 269, 08007 Barcelona
- El Born Bar — Great drinks and delicious tapas in the heart of Born. Find a cozy table and settle in for the night. Passeig del Born, 26, 08003 Barcelona
- Cafe Zurich — An iconic meeting place in Placa de Catalunya. Fantastic place to start day with a coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice and a pastry. Watch the bustle flow past. Plaza Catalunya, 1, 08002 Barcelona
- La Boqueria — Have a wonder around the market and then pick any of the bars for fresh and tasty tapas. Don’t worry, they still serve beer…it’s Barcelona. La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona
Bonus tip: purchase MoVida’s Guide to Barcelona, the format that all guide books should adopt.