I received a mail some 10 days back about the announcement of Todoist Next . 10 days back, I had been using wunderlist for managing my to-do lists.
After 10 days of use, the app suits me the best as compared to other apps.
So here is the review:
- Nice , simple and attractive UI
- Best multi-platform availability in the market.
- Feature for categorising tasks under different “Projects” with nice and simple sharing option with other users.
- Karma Points (A fun tool that analyzes who lazy you )
- Labels and Filters for tasks (PREMIUM MODE)
- Reminders for tasks (PREMIUM MODE)
- Some More Features (PREMIUM MODE)
- No external sync option available, e.g. google calendar.
- Repeating Tasks not very user friendly (for now at least)
- Not too many sharing features, hence not very useful for major projects… in that case, try something like Asana instead
- Wunderlist (Fails in: Not so good UI, Poor sharing in Free version)(Beats in: Some cool sharing options in premium mode)
- Asana (Fails in: Very complex UI not so good for personal use)(Beats in: Great for professional project management)
- Any.Do (Fails in: Not available for all platforms, smartphone specific)(Beats in: Equivalent simplicity, Good accompanying apps for android, Can be used by a smartphone-only user)
Fits best for a user intending to manage his tasks on a daily basis with possible sharing with friends.