Triall realizes unified eClinical suite by partnering with Crucial Data Solutions
Yesterday, we announced our partnership with Crucial Data Solutions (CDS), a leading eClinical provider whose software has been used by over 7,000 clinical trials worldwide (see full press release). As part of this partnership, Triall will onboard the eClinical solutions of CDS into the Triall ecosystem, using our blockchain APIs to enhance their capabilities. This landmark collaboration enables us to offer an end-to-end eClinical platform to our clients, covering all key product categories. In this article, we’ll explain the significance of this partnership and what these product categories entail.
From single-product to multi-product offering
The Triall-CDS partnership effectively puts our roadmap years ahead of projections as we move from a single-product to a multi-product offering that covers all key product categories. Next to our eTMF solution for clinical trial document management, we can now offer solutions for EDC, ePRO, CTMS, RTSM, eConsent, eSource, Medical Coding, and wearable integration (see product descriptions at the end of this article).
Future-proof eClinical solutions that fit with emerging trends
Our new eClinical solutions are designed to truly support remote and virtual clinical trials, offering web-based and native mobile interfaces that allow users to collect, access, and manage study data from anywhere, at any time. Across the globe, over 10,000 users have used these solutions in over 7,000 clinical trials across all phases of clinical development.
Integrating the Triall Blockchain APIs
The landmark partnership is a major leap forward for Triall as it enables us to innovate on top of a validated eClinical platform that is trusted by thousands of industry professionals globally. Integrated with the Triall Blockchain APIs, the eClinical solutions will allow users to generate verifiable proof of the integrity of clinical trial data, documents, and processes. Moreover, we will also leverage Decentralized Identity technologies and Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) standards to facilitate interoperability across clinical trial systems and activities, where we can ultimately introduce patient-owned data vaults that provide patients with more ownership and control over their clinical data.
Implications for our utility token TRL
The partnership also has wild implications for our utility token TRL, which significantly grows in utility with the expansion of our software stack. TRL is used to pay for all new software products as we adhere to a tokenized SaaS-subscription model where clients pay their recurring subscription fees in TRL within the Triall ecosystem.
In parallel to our development and integration efforts we will scale-up our business development pipeline by leveraging the network of our team, partners, advisors, and community members to onboard new clients and stakeholders into the Triall ecosystem. To facilitate this, we will soon introduce a business development bounty program for any new client brought into the Triall ecosystem (more info to be announced).
TRIALL PLATFORM OVERVIEW:
- Triall EDC: Electronic Data Capture (EDC) solution that enables interchangeable use of browser-based and mobile app platforms, reflecting all changes from all sources in the database in real-time.
- Triall eSource: Mobile direct data entry (DDE) application that enables site staff to record clinical data from research subjects through highly customizable forms directly from any preferred Android or iOS mobile or tablet device.
- Triall RTSM: Randomization & Trial Supply Management (RTSM) solution for inventory and/or device tracking and management. Includes highly customizable automation capabilities for double-blind randomization and supply of IMP and placebo.
- Triall Lab Management: Built-in functionality to run automatic checks on lab results and minimize user data entry.
- Triall Clinical Adjucation: Flexibility to configure and define the adjudication process and rules as well as to perform all adjudication tasks from the web and mobile app.
- Triall CTMS: A centralized location to collect, access, and connect all site documentation and study data, with enhanced productivity due to EDC integration.
- Triall Reporting: Report builder functionality that enables to compile pre-defined, ad-hoc, or custom reports to rapidly and efficiently track study progress metrics.
- Triall Payments Manager: Real-time triggering of site payments as sites complete data entry or investigators provide sign-off.
TRIALL ADD-ON MODULES:
- Triall eTMF: Essential document management solution with verifiable proofs of document presence, integrity and authenticity.
- Triall ePRO/eCOA: Electronic patient-reported outcome (ePRO) and clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) solutions that enable study participants to carry out surveys from their own devices with little or no training. Offers notification and reminder features to improve patient engagement.
- Triall eConsent: Mobile-friendly eConsent solution that works seamlessly with the other platform solutions, tying consent to the remainder of the data gathered on a participant.
- Triall Remote Patient Monitoring & Wearable Integration: Enables integration with third-party data sources to pull data from wearable devices, electronic health records, and any Bluetooth-enabled device (implants, sensors, etc.)
Triall brings Web3 to medical research by creating a digital ecosystem of blockchain-integrated software solutions that secure and streamline clinical trials. Triall’s solutions make clinical trials tamper-resistant and enable secure and efficient integrations between the many isolated systems and parties involved in clinical trial processes. Triall’s software is co-created with clinical trial professionals to ensure optimal user experience, solving actual industry pain points.
About Crucial Data Solutions
Founded in 2010, Crucial Data Solutions (CDS) provides the most innovative “low-code/no-code” data and clinical trial management technology on the market today. TrialKit, our cloud-based platform available via both a web and native mobile app, enables end-to-end clinical trial management for medical device, diagnostics, digital therapeutics, and biotechnology, companies of all sizes. Design and deploy validated studies in days not weeks using our intuitive study builder that requires no programming. Over 10,000 global users have leveraged the flexibility of TrialKit to deploy over 7,000 studies across all phases of development, including Verily (a subsidiary of Google’s Alphabet), ICON GPHS, FUEL Studios, Catalyst Clinical Research, SISCAPA Assay Technologies, CDx Diagnostics, and Optinose, and many more.
Visit the website: https://www.crucialdatasolutions.com