Trias Project Weekly (April 15, 2019 — April 21, 2019)
To help the readers more conveniently and more comprehensively understand Trias, we will publish a weekly project report on every Monday. The contents of each weekly project report will include the product development progresses, the current market operation, etc. Please pay your attention to it.
The following is the weekly report of Trias for the last week (from April 15, 2019 to April 21, 2019):
I. Project progresses:
1. Development progresses:
(1) The wallet has been repaired by fixing the bug that random numbers with repetition may be generated when a random number generation function is successively called: https://github.com/trias-lab/tribc/pull/2
(2) The rank conditions of the endorser have been integrated into the trusted measurement of the TEE (Note: It can be viewed by only the person with the validator right): https://github.com/trias-lab/tmware/pull/12
(3) The new Leviatom+DAG presentation layer code of Version 1 has been developed. https://github.com/wunder3605/iri/pull/277
(4) The four default methods of the wallet have been changed: https://github.com/trias-lab/wallet/issues/1
(5) The swift packaging compatibility error of the wallet mobile terminal that occurs in Xcode 10.2 of the mac client has been fixed: https://github.com/trias-lab/wallet/issues/2
(6) The Trias-Peking University Joint Maintenance Project has stared: https://github.com/trias-lab/Trias-PKU
2. White paper progresses:
The elliptic curve encryption function optimization is described.
II. Market progresses
1. The Fuzhou 5G Industrial Promotion and Industrial Alliance Establishment Meeting was held in Fuzhou Strait International Conference and Exhibition Center on April 19. Trias founder, Dr. Ruan Anbang as a specially invited guest of FUJIAN HISTRON attended the meeting. He remarkably described the ubiquitous network security challenges in the 5G era and how Trias has driven the trusted interconnection of things.
2.On April 19, the School of Software and Microelectronics of Peking University — Octa Innovations Collaborative Laboratory held the 14th Academic Salon as scheduled. The discussion of the salon started with the research on the parallel acceleration of elliptic curves. The salon also analyzed several common parallel acceleration modes of the academic community. Professor Shen Qingni and Deputy Professor Fang Yuejian from the School of Software and Microelectronics of Peking University, Core Technician of Trias Hu Zhilin, and many doctoral degree candidates and master degree candidates together participated in the salon.