Trias Weekly Report （April 27, 2020 — May 3, 2020）
It has been a very productive week as always at Trias. We have never been this motivated before and we feel the best way forward is to keep Building. In this weekly-report, we have updates from marketing events and technical progress.
Marketing & Ecosystem updates
1. On April 28, Trias released the news that Trias has signed a strategic cooperation with Odoo SOITA, Shanghai Open-source Information Technology Association, to explore more industrial applications of the blockchain-enabled ERP module, TriasForce-ERP. Click to know more.
2. Trias has signed a strategic_partnership with Eyes Protocol , a Blockchain-based open_source verification platform on 29th April, to build a safe and transparent open source ecosystem. Click to know more.
3. On April 30, Trias announced that Trias has repurchased 96,472,628 TRY from its 2019 revenue and will contribute to Trias community through burning and staking. Click to know more.
Technical Development Updates（Please notice the github link below, some users may need to get the permission from the validators in order to view the repository. Welcome everyone to apply for the Trias validator plan.）
*Please Note: A screenshot of the GitHub submission has been added for all the changes that have been made. The permission from the verifier is needed to view the repository links that have been attached.
1. Changed the certificate conversion to trias-x509 of Trias consortium chain multi signature mode. https://github.com/trias-lab/trias-ca-server/commit/f8cfb002d0ed57662a99d692474f88181934cf03
2. Reduced monitoring process of White list function of Ca access in Trias consortium chain. https://github.com/trias-lab/trias-ca-server/commit/ac7aefe1a354aef2241f145ed8ee2eabe3448939
3. Multi sign users of Trias consortium chain have adopted domain group working mode. https://github.com/trias-lab/trias-ca-server/commit/1beba5073f07f83ae6bdb2f1cabbb60322d8db84
4. Added the method of multiple certificates in Trias consortium chain x509. https://github.com/trias-lab/trias-x509/commit/078673d88af3c21900e6223297b2755041d26435
5. Optimized the expansion of Ca of Trias consortium chain without checking certificates. https://github.com/trias-lab/trias-ca-server/commit/ac7aefe1a354aef2241f145ed8ee2eabe3448939
6. Added defer exception catching function on Trias kit. https://github.com/trias-lab/Trias-kit/commit/1428a4e113a2ebbdcbfb60ff3f9801f0777e19a7