Trias Weekly Report (Dec 7, 2020 — Dec 13, 2020)
It has been a very productive week as always at Trias. We have never been this motivated before and we feel the best way forward is to keep building. In this weekly-report, we have updated from marketing events and technical progress.
Marketing & Ecosystem Updates
1. Trias has achieved a strategic partnership with Authmen to expand Trias Ecosystem and help build build an information security tamper proof and traceability system based on Decentralized Storage.
2. Last week, we have published an infographic of TriasForce, which is an Enterprise-ready Trust Cloud Platform, to ensures enterprises’ core data and critical services are secure and reliable.
3. Last Sunday, we published Trias Global Franchisees program, which aims to get a huge impact on the value and utility of TRY token and applicate Trias DSaaS products into real businesses.
Technical Development Updates（Please Note: A screenshot of the GitHub submission has been added for all the changes that have been made. The permission from the verifier is needed to view the repository links that have been attached.)
1. Debug debugging mode and page were added to Trias alliance chain version to check the deadlock problem.
2. Modified the smart contract library and added smart contract supporting NFT.
3. Optimized the block chain parameter display of certificate storage and tamper proof in Trias alliance chain, merged the data scattered in multiple interfaces into a general interface, and improved the interface processing speed.
4. Modified the Trias alliance volume version of UTXO transaction engine. When the transaction does not exist, the new update transaction cache function appears.
5.Trias alliance chain optimized UTXO to improve transaction verification error.