Trias Weekly Report （Jun 22, 2020 — Jun 28, 2020）
It has been a very productive week as always at Trias. We have never been this motivated before and we feel the best way forward is to keep Building. In this weekly-report, we have updates from marketing events and technical progress.
Marketing & Ecosystem updates
1. We have prepared the listing on Daybit Exchange on Jun 30. Daybit Exchange(https://daybit.com/), built by digital assets leader Chain Partners, is a crypto exchange with quant-friendly trading features and institution-grade custody. And the trading competition will be held after listing on Daybit. Please stay tuned!
2. Trias Phase-2 Staking has ended. The principal and interest of 124.27% APR will be distributed together. And next staking will be open on July 1st, please stay tuned!
3. We have held Trias Consensus Campaign, which contains 5 new bounty campaigns, for the community with a total bounty pool of 850,000 TRY. To take part in the campaigns, please follow our social media channels!
4. Recently, Trias has officially launched the Program of Global Ambassadors. Now we have received many applications from all over the world and selected 10 candidates for ambassadors, who are from Vietnam, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Spain, India, Philippine, etc. Welcome to join in, we will provide abundant rewards, especially those of Russia, Turkey, France, Italy, etc. The applications of ambassador are available until September 30.
5. The event of supporting Trias in listing on Binance DEX is still ongoing. Register and log in, click “Reply” at the bottom to reply to Trias’ listing proposal, post your support for Trias!
Technical Development Updates（Please notice the github link below, some users may need to get the permission from the validators in order to view the repository. Welcome everyone to apply for the Trias validator plan.）
**Please Note: A screenshot of the GitHub submission has been added for all the changes that have been made. The permission from the verifier is needed to view the repository links that have been attached.
1. Optimized the machine information acquisition function of alliance chain client-side.
2. Optimized heartbeat check under Windows of Trias alliance chain node version.
3. Added address interface to Trias alliance chain CA-WEB.
4. added audit table function on Trias CA alliance chain.
5. Fixed the error that the corresponding administrator was not found when applying for the certificate on Trias alliance chain.