Trias Weekly Report (March 16, 2020 — March 22, 2020)
It has been a very productive week as always at Trias. We have never been this motivated before and we feel the best way forward is to keep Building. In this weekly-report, we have updates from marketing events and technical progress.
1. On March 20th, 2020. We had the opportunity to host an AMA in our telegram group with Dr. Anbang Ruan(Founder @Trias). Dr. Anbang Ruan has answered many questions related to project progress and the way forward. For everyone who has missed the AMA, please find the link to the Recap of the AMA: https://medium.com/@Triaslab/ask-the-founder-trias-ama-review-f0fd6320af01
2. The winners of “Trias One-Week-Challenge” were announced. The campaign was live between 09/03/2020 till 15/03/2020. A second campaign for “Trias One-Week-Challenge” has been planned for the community starting today(23/03/2020).
3. Bounty campaigns for the Korean community have been organised in our Kakaotalk group. The campaigns have been initiated today(23/03/2020) for the community to take part.
4. We now have 5 local Trias communities. Local communities from Korea, Vietnam, Turkey, Russia, and India have been initiated. This will help the team to communicate more efficiently with different communities around the world.
Links to the local communities:
Vietnam : https://t.me/TriasVietnameOfficial…
Turkey : https://t.me/Triasturkiye
Russia : https://t.me/TriasRussian
India : https://t.me/TriasIndia
**Please Note: A screenshot of the GitHub submission has been added for all the changes that have been made. The permission from the verifier is needed to view the repository links that have been attached.
Repository link: https://GitHub.com/trias-lab
1. Optimized sinicization problem according to the feedback received from the test network community.
Repo link: https://GitHub.com/trias-lab/wallet/pull/67
2. Improvised Trias CA test case.
3. Reconstructed the code of CA server configuration in accordance with the feedback from the test network community.
4. Fixed the panic working mode when the database configuration option is ignored.
5. Solved the occasional time-out issue when the test network is chasing blocks.
6. Added Trias kit API link log call view.
7. Added block information query, transaction statistics and other interfaces in the API gateway of Trias kit, and modified the query strategy of key value, key list interface.
8. Modified the prompt message of insufficient ETH balance when the mobile wallet server sends TRY.
1. Refined the principle of streamnet voting algorithm.
2. Updated the parts of the team and road map.
3. Translated into a Korean version.