Trias Weekly Report (March 23, 2020 — March 29, 2020)
It has been a very productive week as always at Trias. We have never been this motivated before and we feel the best way forward is to keep Building. In this weekly-report, we have updates from marketing events and technical progress.
1. The second “Trias One-Week-Challenge” campaign has been held for the Telegram community(https://t.me/triaslab) at GMT 10:00am each day from 3.23–3.29.
2. “Trias Bounty Program”was held for Korean community in Trias Kakaotalk open chat(https://open.kakao.com/o/g2pbsDT) , and will be continued in next two weeks.
3. Trias global ambassador program is still in recruitment, click to apply: https://forms.gle/YzqAfdqK9wfLd1by9
(Please note the GitHub link below, few users may have to get the permission from the validators to view the repository. Everyone is welcome to apply for Trias validator plan).
**Please Note: A screenshot of the GitHub submission has been added for all the changes that have been made. The permission from the verifier is needed to view the repository links that have been attached.
Repository link: https://GitHub.com/trias-lab
1. Optimized sinicization problem according to the feedback received from the Trias Wallet community.
2. Solved the problem of incorrect compilation of angular AOT used in Trias Wallet.
3. Upgraded Trias Wallet to V2.4.2.
4. According to the community test feedback, removed the registration of contact email to further protect privacy.
5. Modified the method of obtaining the real-time price of ETH from the mobile Trias Wallet server through the interface of bitpay.com.
6. Added link logs of API gateway interface calls, including key value, key list and other interfaces.
7. Merged the internal version of microservice architecture V1, upgraded the underlying framework of microservice architecture from V1 to v2.
8. Fixed the problem of the interruption of peer due to the extra large blocks.
Updated the description of privacy rights of Trias Wallet.