Trias Weekly Report (Oct 19, 2020 — Oct 25, 2020)
It has been a very productive week as always at Trias. We have never been this motivated before and we feel the best way forward is to keep building. In this weekly-report, we have updated from marketing events and technical progress.
Marketing & Ecosystem updates
1. TRY Blockchain Global Hackathon Series — 2020 Trusted Computing Hackathon has officially launched on 20th October, OTC+8.
Hackathon Awards: $80000 TRY
Registration channel: http://hackathon.trias.one
Hackathon community: http://t.me/triaslab
Technical Development Updates（Please Note: A screenshot of the GitHub submission has been added for all the changes that have been made. The permission from the verifier is needed to view the repository links that have been attached.)
1. Modified the problem of transaction verification failure when the alliance chain carries out credit data transaction
2. Temporarily removed the associated logic of trusted broadcast in federation chain for testing.
3. Optimized part of Trias fabric CA code on Trias alliance chain , so that the design peer or oderer can automatically generate relevant configuration code.
4. Added code to test service yaml.
5. Modified the format of public key in signature result of privacy protection SDK to return compressed format