SVB Fundraising Workshop
Our Managing Partner, Brian Hirsch, partnered with Silicon Valley Bank for a Fundraising Workshop for early-stage founders.
Our Managing Partner, Brian Hirsch, recently partnered with Silicon Valley Bank for a fundraising workshop for early-stage founders. This was an opportunity for early-stage founders to learn how to run an effective fundraising process for raising an institutional venture capital round.
The discussion covered a range of topics including:
- Qualifying Investors
- The most effective ways to generate introductions to VCs
- State of the Market Insights and Fundraising Trends
- Firms that are actively leading/participating in early-stage rounds
- Nuances and common pitfalls in fundraising
- The current state of the markets and what we’re hearing
For more insights, watch the full replay HERE.