Is it for real: The boom in online bidder jobs in Chandigarh?
Due to advent of internet the entire scenario of employment and jobs portfolio have undergone a major transformation. Thousands of new job profiles have been added. One such job role is of ‘Online bidders’.
Online bidders perform the task of determining the cost or value of something. They work for online auctions, stock exchange or real estate.
Punjab has been lately emerged as the most upcoming IT hub in India. Hence, online bidder jobs in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali (Tricity) has seen a steep rise. If you are aiming to pursue this career option, here are certain things which you need to consider:
- Ensure that the professional profile that you submit on online job portals for online bidder jobs in Chandigarh reads well and has no grammatical or spelling errors. List your background experience in the field, your educational qualification, credentials, any training received, services that you provide and the rates that you charge (if applying as a freelance online bidder). If you are not good at writing, professional help from a resume writer can be taken. Your application creates the first impression and opens door to receive the bids.
- Attach a proper portfolio showing examples of your work. In case you have testimonials from clients in text or audio files, include them.
- Always base your bids on actual facts, avoid any guesswork. Do ask proper questions about the company or the individual seeking the bids. Work descriptions are often not crystal clear.
- Take initiative and propose the payment schedules. This would show your motivation towards your work to do in a timely manner. For instance, you can ask for a low down payment of 15 to 20 percent. It should have progress payments description that are agreed upon certain milestones.
- If you are considering online bidding sites as an online bidder in Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula or Tricity, be selective as there are many lucrative offers thus be a selective service provider. This approach would be helpful in positioning your bid and shows that your credentials are verified.
Such steps would brighten your chances to get good job or freelancing contracts as on online bidder in Chandigarh.
Online bidder jobs in Chandigarh
The rock garden city gives ample of opportunities to online bidders to work as freelancers. They can proactively find new bids and promote themselves to prospective clients and take suitable projects. Here they do not require for the clients to come and give them the bids. The process of reverse bidding if practiced, the clients would get the chance to work with professionals that belong to their field without putting in much browsing efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
If you land at an online bidder job in Chandigarh, it may include the following job responsibilities:
- Manage the databases of the customers.
- Prepare the proposals by weighing all pros and cons.
- Provide good customer service if required.
- Provide coaching to the sales staff.
- Assist with bid pricing and give their suggestions for review and approval of the bid.
If you are clear whether you want to work as a freelancer or do a regular job full-time or part-time then only you should apply for online bidder jobs in Chandigarh. There are many career enhancing opportunities available for online bidders in major cities of Punjab. Grab them today and make your career.
If you’re looking for Online Bidder Jobs in Chandigarh, you can apply here