As the original Trinity ERC20 contract (contract address: 0xC9Ad73D11d272C95B5A2C48780A55b6b3C726Cac) couldn’t be verified by Etherscan, the Trinity team plans to upgrade the contract on Jan 25th, 2019 (UTC +8).
1. The TNC-ERC20 contract address 0xC9Ad73D11d272C95B5A2C48780A55b6b3C726Cac upgrades to 0x67fbA6D5eed1f20F8454Ab93Aed3a010F36F549d.
2. The upgrading will start from 10:00 on January 25, 2019 (UTC +8, Beijing) and is expected to last 8 hours. To secure your assets, we recommend you do not operate during the activation.
3. After the contract is upgraded, we will send TNCs from the new contract to original addresses of users in a 1:1 ratio, so the amount of your assets will not change.
4. The converter will also be upgraded correspondingly after the new contract is upgraded. Please do not use the converter during this period.
5. Please check the relative information in the wallets or exchanges your TNCs are deposited in.
Please note: This upgrading only involves the erc-20 contract and the nep-5 contract is not affected.
January 24, 2019