The first offer on the NFT Nights auction is in!
History in the making?
With less than 48 hours before the end of the auction we have a first offer.
🎉 That basically means we sold the NFT! 🎉
The guest is a returning customer at MyIbiza.Estate (the villa managers) who heard about the NFT and decided to book using this new exotic technology.
Being a non crypto native he asked if he could pay in ol’ dear Euros.
‘Why not?‘, said Carlo.
So he cashed the Euros, and proceeded to place a bid to the NFT in the name of the guest.
It didn’t go as we planned: in our crypto minds the guest was going to make the offer himself, but this is why we called it an experiment.
We want to collect data and learn, and this is a great lesson: remove the crypto complications from the guest side too, and this may work.
Or, most of the people are not ready for this crypto stuff, and need help.
It’s still too early for a comprehensive analysis of the experiment, because it’s far from over: the auction is still ongoing.
This quick article is to keep you updated, so we can learn together in the process.
Here’s where we stand today:
- An offer has been placed by MyIbizaEstate on the auction.
- Other people can make higher offers until Monday.
- Whoever wins the auction will go to stay the villa at the end of August (or sell the NFT to someone who goes to stay).
- ⛱️ …a long summer follows… then eventually August 28th arrives.
- On August 29th, the DAO will make the $2000 offer as promised.
- NFT collectors will be able to make offers too.
- The guest will accept the best offer (or not, she/he may decide to keep the NFT, who knows)
- The winner will own the first NFT booking in history.
- The winner elevates spiritually to a new level and starts roaming the metaverse, gets to meet Elon Musk, Paris Hilton, Metakovan and play with 🐕 Shiba Inu Doge dogs forever amongst the clouds.
Eternal digital happiness.
But, wait, it’s not over yet: